My 1st Battlefield 3 montage video... Need some opinions

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by jvmagni, Apr 2, 2012.

1. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    I will definitely try that... It could save me some time during the editing too... Thanks a lot! :)

2. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Using an Aimbot,easy to see,noticed it within seconds,id bet money on it,ive seen this a million times while viewing hrs and hrs of battlecorder footage as an admin in BF2 days,definite cheater.

Edit....A dead give away is 1:17-1:24 you can see the way he is killing he is using an aimbot,he dont use it with some weapons but he takes the piss with it while using the Rifle,like i said before in many other threads....All Aimbotters are greedy,they cant keep there fingers off the aimbot key,go view some legitimate hacking vids on youtube and compare and you can see for yourself.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  3. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    http://www.themovievault.net/

Lots of examples for frag videos.

@Veteran

Would need to at least see his stats too. But alot of the stuff in those vids I do every evening in BF3. Then again I have 30% accuracy with some of the Assault Rifles. The aiming is just piss easy in these games compared to twitch shooters like Quake, CS, UT.

4. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    Lol, aimbot? Me? I'm noob, I've just got some clips that I take playing during night and put them together to spend time, I've never cheated in a game in my life... My stats... nothing good at all:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/iczzz/stats/247273412/

Before acuse someone, take a look to urself...

5. brendanvista

brendanvista Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    That was a lot of fun to watch bro, keep it up. I'll be passing it on to my buddies :)

6. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Dude, you are a monster! Keep it up

7. HandyAndy

HandyAndy Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 SOC
    That was a great video man, keep it up!

8. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Your a cheater plain and simple,its dead easy to see to somebody who knows what to look for like myself,i already checked your stats before you posted them and although there nothing special i will still put my neck on the line and say your using an aimbot in that video,id bet money on it.

I know how to play this game dude...take alook at myself as you said
    http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/V3teran_UK

I have not played BF3 since December 2011 as basically it sucks compared to BF2 infact it sucks hard compared to BC2 my opinion.
    Take alook at myself as you said....
    http://bf2s.com/player/44395510/

As you can see i know how to play which is besides the point,however in that video there is an aimbot present like i already said.

I used to have my own clan server for 3 years on BF2 and ive come across aimbotting tools like yourself many times,you show the classic give-away signs of using an artificial program.You may fool some of the people in this thread,well you dont fool me!

To fellow gurus this guy is not legit,well his video aint,wether you belive me or not,well thats up to you but im only pointing out what i can see clearly,good day.
    [​IMG]QFT:thumbup:

9. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    Words can't discribe how ridiculous you're. Probably you're jealous cause you play this game your entire life and still can't shoot well? I dont need to cheat in a game. I'm a CS player since ever, played COD and other FPS... I'm new to BF series, started in BC2... One thing I can say is that I'm good at aiming and game vision... You're real noob if you think there's some sort of hack in my vid... Even because when you use any cheat program, it shows on your screen... and its a direct capture... so quit being a fool... accusing without ANY proof... the only thing you're making clear here is that you're noob and don't know **** about what you're talking about. You can see hundreds of other videos in youtube with players with the same type of gameplay as mine, even much better and theyre cheater too? Lol... :eyes:

My direct gameplay, as you can see, nothing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKJUkOehVWc

10. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Mate take it easy, I'm trying to defend u from that previous poster. If your stats are within humane borders those kills are legit, if those kills are combined with over the top bs stats it's not.

Assuming u played CS and other twitch shooters, you're probably just like me, lolling at how easy aiming is in BF3.

11. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    Exactly, too easy in fact... I'm just mad about ppl who point the finger to other ppl without any proof

12. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    The proof is in the pudding,dude your using an aimbot plain and simple, if people choose to see otherwise then thats there opinion,just because you dont have inflated stats dont mean you aint using an artificial program in that video,go compare your video to other hacks on youtube and you will see how similar they are,nextime try making a legit video and hope a seasoned BF player like myself doesnt view it.

Adios Amigos,happy hacking:wanker:

13. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    Ok, bye noob. Don't forget to report my profile to DICE in Battlelog, lol.

You're a "veteran BF player" and can't shoot well :wanker: But you callng me hacker it's good... it means that I'm a good player... thanks...

14. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Sorry to burst your bubble but that stuff is just basic for a decent Counter Strike / Quake / UT player.

I play battlefield to relax, take a step away from the more serious matches in other games.

15. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20

Dude if i really wanted to i could make an animated GIF slowed right down at certain points in your video using the sniper rifle,theres atleast 3 points in your video showing how you always hit the head right *between the eyes* every single time even through dust and clouds of thick smoke,even when there is multiple enemies inbound,your sight also travels back and forth along the same line of trajectory with regards to cover once you make the kill,you also seem to uncannily know exactly where the head is each time you make a shot with the sniper rifle,you show all the signs of using an aimbot, like i said i would make an animated GIF showing but i cba wasting my time on you,have fun showing people your dodgy as **** video.

Your nothing but a Cheat plain and simple
    Im outta here.

16. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Really? You must be some sort of Godly player then i really must play with you sometime so you can teach me to be as good as you are Almight one.
    Cheers.

17. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Stop crying.

18. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
  19. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    I don't know why everyone's thought process is blocked here. CS is more competitive than BF3, some of you "claim". BF3 might be easy when compared to CS, but it evens itself out(in terms competitive level) because you are not the only one who gets this feeling of BF3 being too easy compared to CS, others do too(I am pretty sure). Bf3 being easy for everyone will make it competitive just like every other game because you know, it's easy for everyone and they can kick your ass as much as you can kick theirs'.

I don't know if I am making any sense above, but I gave it a go. Need to think beyond your sole reaction toward a game.

20. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Sir, please take your reason and logic out of this thread.

(I get what you're saying)