Samsung warranty

Discussion in 'The HTPC, HDTV & Ultra High Definition section' started by Zer0K3wL, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    gtx 480 850/1700/2000 h2o
    more reason to just ask money back their barely stores selling rechargeable 3D glasses for my TV.
    the more i think about my TV the more i hate it.
    I dont accept it.
    I never will accept it.
    And i am thinking off taking the TV in front off store and smashing it up good with a large hammer and yell These guy's are ****ing scammers your warranty is't worth **** here.

For all i care they sue me for me ruining them all i would be doing is speak the truth these people make me sick to be alive.

made contact on samsung page finaly got respons their hope to get some truth finaly or replacement finaly.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  2. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    Meanwhile if ran into new issue not that anoying but quite disturbing i see menu overlay like 4 5 times on the screen corrupting my image.

Obviously not broken *sarcasm* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3us01NyJgdk&feature=youtu.be

Samsung stick by what selektro has say'd still even tough if send them vid off complete new issue.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  3. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    Samsung has offered me to repair the TV today i just dont hope its a sick april fools joke.

4. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    Should i act dumb let them try fix it or point out how retarded they are with their customer service.... they keep asking me what size TV i have even tough if answered that like 2 times now rofl.
    oh well looks like their serious.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012

5. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    got told i get call tomorow just got call 1 minut ago they told me their not fixing my TV even tough samsung told me they gonna fix my TV i'm getting ****ing tired off this i want to smash my head through a window and bleed to death i hate this corrupt world...........

im bassicly being told to **** off if asked them for proof that TV aint broken they ****ing ignorant not doing anything.

I'm seriously tired off this i want to smash my head through window for real and bleed to dead dont want this corrupt world.....

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012