What is your 3DMark2001 (1024x768) score?

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by PixelDude, Nov 1, 2002.

1. serAph

serAph Guest

oh, well I meant ordering it custom and prebuilt - like from a place such as this or this or this.

2. RoninCS

RoninCS Guest

Again, cheaper pricing, better warranty, and we spend over $1 million with Dell a year, easily...hell we probably do that in a month sometimes. I'm talking with Alienware as well, but this is for them to provide me with a Laptop and a desktop to test with, but at no cost to us (things are going well with that). As soon as I get those systems, I'll update the PC specs.

3. serAph

serAph Guest

ah business is business indeed. Well, theres no arguing with the word "free" - and that 800mhz stuff sounds rediculously fast...

The benchs should be interesting

4. PixelDude

PixelDude Pixelated Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6800GT (Albatron) on a 19" 8ms LCD
    Finally Ive reached 12800 !

Going from an i845 SDRAM based board to an i875 DDR400 Canterwood board makes a HUGE difference! (almost double) :D

5. #ReDux Pras

#ReDux Pras Member Guru

6. noikz

noikz Member

GPU:
    2x 7800GTX in SLI
  7. serAph

serAph Guest

yap - 40.71 and 40.72 are good benchers, but very dim on a lot of systems for some reason. I strictly use them for benching...

8. serAph

serAph Guest

ooooh damn. Thats a line in the sand if Ive ever seen one... Im gonna hafta try and beat that score - Im gonna have a 2500 barton to mate with my NF7-S 2.0 soon and I recently got my GeIL PC3500 platinum memory, and we have similar video cards too.

I must congratulate you on one HELL of a score. Im going to have fun trying to beat it.

9. Glow Worm

Glow Worm Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy 6800 GT @ 424/1150
  10. serAph

serAph Guest

one step ahead of ya'z - already in the mail and en-route to my humble abode... just WAITING to be run at 215x10 or 10.5 with a 1/1 mem/cpu ratio...

*/me drools*

Ill post my scores

11. #ReDux Pras

#ReDux Pras Member Guru

Hehe, I just got my video card yesterday so I'm still working on the O/Cs. Currently I'm working on my 3dMark2k1, once I get that down I'll start working on 2k3 :D Good luck on your Barton, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love mines :cheers:

12. serAph

serAph Guest

what freq. is your mem running at?

13. #ReDux Pras

#ReDux Pras Member Guru

My RAM is @ 2-2-2-6 @ 2.9 VDimm, gonna be VModding my mobo soon, gonna do my VDD and VDimm. I'll get more juice out of it then, still contemplating whether or not I should do VDimm tho :realmad:

14. #ReDux Pras

#ReDux Pras Member Guru

Er sry I didn't understand what you were asking uptill now, atleast I hope lol :). My memory frequency are in sync with my FSB, I have them @ 6/6 now. Hope that's what you were asking :p

15. serAph

serAph Guest

ya thats what i meant. Jus checkin. I havent thought of going beyond my memory's 433Mhz rating, but what the hell - its rated to handle 2.9v so I bet I could get it to go well beyond that if I can get my FSB to be stable beyond that. I bet the 'ol revision 2 can handle it.... cant wait to see what my memory score is going to be.

is your GPU or your VMem at 370?

16. #ReDux Pras

#ReDux Pras Member Guru

Currently running my 9500 Pro w/ 3,0 inf memory @ 375 Core, 335 memory 24/7. Only modding I did with my card so far was remove shim, add some Nanotherm XTC, and put on a crystal orb. I got ramsinks sitting next to me but I'm gonna wait till my 9700 Pro gets here before I decide what to do with them since I'll be using Artic Alumina, and thats permanent :)

17. serAph

serAph Guest

interesting...

I think they need to start putting GPUs so they'll be face-up in a case and the AGP slot needs to move further away from the CPU so that you can use a full-fledged CPU cooler on your GPU.

I think I'll try using thermal adheisive to do that with my next video card - I already have Zalmans top-o-the-line cooler on my 4600...

18. #ReDux Pras

#ReDux Pras Member Guru

Eh I would never, myself, use an adhesive on a GPU. Too risky and annoying if you ever wanna change your stuff or if you apply the heatsink wrong lol.

19. Seraphic

Seraphic Guest

My system spec and 3Dmark01 scores are in my sig, could anyone tell me if I have a good score for the hardware that I have? Thanks in advance.

20. keenrw

keenrw Master Guru

GPU:
    GF 7600 GT 580/750
    Hi

I would say its bad for a 35816 MHz FSB lol lol lol , no really thats not too bad . I have a faster PC and my score is only about 200 points faster .

Rich

21. Seraphic

Seraphic Guest

Yeh for some reason 3dmark just cant read any of my system specifications correctly. I'm running a 166fsb really!