Enermax fulmo gt

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Taint3dBulge, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Im thinkin about getting this case.. Anyone have it? The reason why I want such a big case is not cause of its size but because of its airflow! Plus the price is amazing right now..

Whats your guys's thoughts?

http://youtu.be/-QzuApNksTQ

[​IMG]

2. lehtv

lehtv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    What do you need a lot of air flow for? Also, mid towers can do high air flow just fine for half the price. E.g. HAF 922 has 2x200mm + 120mm, and additional slots on the side. Or Storm Sniper, 3x200mm + 120mm stock cooling.

3. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    That thing is massive lol.

4. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    I have a Antec 900 right now.. Super good case tbh its hard to replace this.. But if i do, i think i wana do something i can do infinite expanding with. Hell I can make this a duplex case if i want 2 pc's in 1 box lol!

Im thinkin maybe when the EVGA Ivy Bridge SR comes out i might do a stupid build and do something serious upgrades and this will be able to house that..

Also the price is just stupid on this. $200 usd... You cant do much better then that..

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012

5. scr3am

scr3am Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    If you are serious about cooling the best best way to go is liquid cooling. That case is huge and I don't see how you can put two motherboards in there. +1 for mid tower, no desktop needs all the the extra 3.5" bays and liquid cooling will do much better than extra airflow.

6. Sever

Sever Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy 3GB 660TI
    one thing you need to keep in mind is that its harder to maintain good airflow in a larger case. unless youve got fans with high static pressure or silverstone air penetrators, most of the intake air will lose its pressure before it gets to the desired location, at which point, it wont move very much at all. something like a silverstone raven 3 will give a similar level of room but with much better airflow.

7. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    Airflow is overrrated haha. I don't even have a case yet. My parts are just in the corner of the desk on top of two boxes. I always think large cases are unnecessary because I always use just one hard drive.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012