Im getting divorced......

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by ScaryClown, Sep 8, 2011.

1. slckb0y

slckb0y Banned

GPU:
    GV-N470SO-13I@900/2000 x3
    yeah yeah i've seen the commercials too, so bad real life isn't like that for 99% of us ;)

strange but nearly all my friend GF could hardly cook an egg to save their life, keep the place mostly clean ok, entertainement well minus sex there's really few, more like the opposite.

about being their intellectual equal well maybe but then you gotta be quite a jelly fish and only worry about football or stuff like that, cause all they think about is their facebook and playing with their phone.

and when it come to give a solid base to construct anything, ahem, well maybe you'll be able to wistand her long enought to have kids, but they'll certainly be raised by someone else 5 or 10 years down the road and treat you like dirt cause the former love of your life keep spitting on your back with her new boyfriend.

so really, if i had to choice between a furious case of herpes and a relationship with this kind of "people" i'd rather have the former please ...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Sad for you, my wife has just popped out to fetch me a curry.:)

I'm also sad for the guy getting divorced. Marriage, when it's right, is one of the most fantastic institutions.

Good luck at the clap clinic btw :D

3. zhengzhoudave

zhengzhoudave Guest

GPU:
    4GB EVGA GTX680 FTW 2xSLI
    Seems like you've made your peace with it! Good luck for the future mate!

4. zhengzhoudave

zhengzhoudave Guest

GPU:
    4GB EVGA GTX680 FTW 2xSLI
    Maybe?

5. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    ^^ Double post! Watch it :p

Curry now being prepared. Smells delicious.:p

6. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    Cool story bro :)

7. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Guest

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    curry is lovley, i do enjoy a god festive curry night in. i was goin to haev one but i am goin on beer later and it will mak e my braeth smell.. not good for pullin chacnes heeh :D

enjoy ur curry men

8. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    Sorry, but this whole story about you finding back to your old life, while your daughter is left behind with this monster is just not funny :(

9. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Your wife appears very similar to the OP's wife before all hell broke loose.

10. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    You're being quite a... bad person with that comment you know?

11. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Not really, just pointing out the OP thought the same thing about his wife before her 180.
    I do not believe anyone to be immune.
    No matter what we think today, The reality is we never know until the end.

12. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    So what if you dont believe that? The guy is happy, why burst his bubble that way? What do you accomplish? Or better phrased, what good thing do you accomplish? Not that hallryu could get so worked up for a single comment but still...

If you're going to be so negative about it, the least you can do is try not to smash it on the face of others. That said, Hallryu did smash that "well too bad cuz my marriage is perfect" thing the face of the other guy...

Everyone talks like if their experience was the only one possible. "marriage is crap, it was crap for me, it will be crap for you"

13. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Never said I was not happy for hallryu,
    I think hallryu would simply go to this link before letting anything someone said on the internet burst his bubble.
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=350480

Consider that you and your friend have the exact same computer hardware. Your systems are both stable. You install the latest graphics card drivers. They work flawlessly on your system, but your friend has nothing but problems. That is all I was sayin.

14. otaku

otaku Guest

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    what you gonna do. women are self centered c*nts with no sense of reason most of the time deal with it or learn to love the cock

15. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    :stewpid: this unfortunately is the sad state of life when you finally learn its too late.

16. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    I'm really sorry to hear about the divorce. Keep your head up and move forward. Just keep moving forward and don't look back. If there is a way to fix the marriage at all ever, you will think about it or the opportunity will present it's self. Don't stress over a way to think about it.

I really hate to say it though, but this is the way of most women these days. Once they have their kid they take the money and run. I've seen this happen sooo many times, where the wife starts crap over literally NOTHING after the baby is born, then wants out. It's almost as if they weren't ready even after claiming they were.

A message to women out there. This really destroys us mens lives. Think about this crap before you decide you "want" a child. As many women claim they are ready, and for as many men that fall for it, I could be rich. Never to work again! :banana:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  17. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    What about your

DAUGHTER ????

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  18. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Its really hard to live after a divorce especially if you had an issue.

Good luck boss.

God bless.

19. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    Wow Wicky why so wacky?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  20. slckb0y

slckb0y Banned

GPU:
    GV-N470SO-13I@900/2000 x3
    just like when you get out of jail in fact ;) you have to rediscover FREEDOM.