Trine 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Darren Hodgson, Dec 9, 2011.

1. okidna

okidna Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    Great game. Finished it 2 days ago.

A little bit short gameplay for me (compared to the first game), but nevertheless, it's a good game. Beautiful visual, good puzzles (although, IMO, most of it easier than the first), and good gameplay.

Especially love Searock Castle level. Amazing scenery and great water simulation. Kudos to Frozenbyte for another great Trine game!

2. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Really... I find it much harder to draw the boxes as the wizard with the stick rather than a mouse. For this reason I say its much better with k/b+mouse imho.

3. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    It's a doddle with an analogue stick as you don't even have to be accurate as the game knows whether you want a box or plank or whatever. I've never had any problems with Trine/Trine 2 when using the 360 controller. It never even crossed my mind to play with the game with the keyboard and mouse! :)

4. JaylumX

JaylumX Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 TI 12G
    The game was too short and far to easy - even on the hardest difficulty - for my liking. I was expecting more. I hate it when games do that to me.

5. flimbo

flimbo Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I got stuck for a bit on the demo when trying to move the giant snail.

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  7. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Well, it's now proudly calling itself Trine 2 Complete Story and has a new loading screen plus animated menu screen. The annoying blue/purplish bug on the GTX 780/Titan has also been fixed because the workaround was to disable Glow in the settings file but I set the Game back from Custom to Very High, which enabled Glow (I verified this is the settings file) and everything is back to normal. No more psychedelic colour schemes!

8. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    It also seems to have added a new episode which is unlocked after fully completing the Goblin Menace campaign from what I read in that link I posted, need to find all treasure chests or some such to unlock it.