‘Indefinite Detention’ Bill Passes Senate 93-7

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by slckb0y, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bilderberg

Bilderberg Guest

GPU:
    XFX HD6870 @ 1ghz
    Funny, I don't remember hearing about this on my mainstream media outlets. Hmmm I wonder why, lol .... I find it funny how left in the dark 99% of Americans are on "Actual" important issues. And of course anybody against this is labeled "anti" American or not caring about "our" safety. Terror, Terror, Terror...

[​IMG]

2. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    would be rather humorous if they just passed it not matter what, because it would just show how little power americans actually have over their government. im no conspiracy nut but the only way to get anything done is if the vast vast majority actually stand up, otherwise you change nothing.

3. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    If I get my news from prisonplanet or infowars I am enlightened, but if I get my news from CNN I am just part of the flock. give me a break

4. Mozaik

Mozaik Banned

GPU:
    Giga gtx 470@800
    I wholeheartedly advise you not to watch Infowars and Prisionplanet and Alex Jones in general,he is a big,fat fearmonger.
    Those sites are filling people up with fear without giving ANY solution.
    Do not listen anyone,do your own research and draw your own conclusion is my best advice.

5. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    This thread is going the same way as so many others. Let's stick to the main topic shall we.

6. Bilderberg

Bilderberg Guest

GPU:
    XFX HD6870 @ 1ghz
    Exactly, anybody's comments can have points that are thought provoking. But personal research is always the best way.

7. The_Fool

The_Fool Maha Guru

GPU:
    2xGIGABYTE Windforce 7950
    The government and the corporations supporting it are too strong for that.

8. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    The direction America is going has been talked about for decades and only a minority knew about it and believed it was coming. The changes the government are making are slowing taking away American citizens liberty (or their illusion of liberty) and the reason why the people can't fight against it is because most of their leaders are corrupt sellouts and because there is so much division among the people of United States.

If all of us felt the same way we could unite and make a difference but that time hasn't come yet.

Plus with the 2012 election coming up, all of the republican candidates look like the same **** we have had for the last couple decades. In exception of Ron Paul who has remained consistent for 20+ years in what he believes and is a true constitutionalist which is why he hardly gets any coverage in the mainstream media.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  9. Mozaik

Mozaik Banned

GPU:
    Giga gtx 470@800
    Thats exactly what they want you to think,man,we are so powerful,but the divisions make us weak.
    If everybody just started to use their own intellect and wisdom then there would be no headlines like that.

10. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    The man who was assassinated should have been tried for treason in absentia.

Then he should have been shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.