Overclocking 2x GeForce 9600GT graphic cards (sli mode)

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by facetoface, Nov 30, 2011.

1. facetoface

facetoface Guest

GPU:
    4096 MB (DDR2-800 DDR2 SD
    Hello, I have the involvement of two GeForce 9600GT in SLI mode, I would like to overclock utility CoolBits help, I have installed the latest drivers, 285.xx, and thus a smaller problem now contains a new Nvidia Control Panel, which wants to show at any price CoolBits utilities (control rods for adding memory and CPU frequency, etc. ..), I tried everything I found on foreign forums, various modifications of the register, which promised switched to old version of the panel, and various other new course, the panel did not move, only thing is sure, work load of old drivers who have still old version of the panel, which I like but not like solution. yet complementing, using Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit).
    through riva tuner I do not want what. I welcome any advice or experience if you have someone, thank you in advance for your help:)
    P.m.
    (sry i using google translator, my english is not good :)

2. EnemyOmen

EnemyOmen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX AMD HD6870
    try MSI Afterburner. It will allow you to OC your cards.

3. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
  4. pokerapar88

pokerapar88 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Amp!
    Yup, MSi Afterburner FTW
    Sapphire TriXX is good but I don't know if it works well with Nvidia cards !