Addicted to food

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by peanutmanak47, Oct 16, 2011.

1. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Dude, pizza destroys me. I can have a slice every once in a while but if I eat more than that I get heartburn, the shats, my intestines feel like they are tied up in a knot. I'm starting to think I'm allergic to bread based foods because anytime I eat alot of that stuff I get a whole host of problems cropping up.

2. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    Sounds like you could have a bit of a gluten intolerance.

3. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    Being addicted to 1 or 2 particular foods is one thing, but addiction to all foods like in your case however is a very bad thing, you gained lots of weight which means your metabolism is sluggish, your body is getting screwed and the more you eat the more the body thinks it's OK to eat more and more which is a vicious circle, not only you get fat but fat deposits will get to heart and liver and that's worse. :bugeye:

definitely go see a doctor especially a nutritionist or so called dietologist, you'll probably need a psychiatrist advice too, most people don't like them but they can be extremely useful because part of your problem is also psychological.

remember doctors are doctors, they are there to help, whether its a dentist, a nutritionist or a psychiatrist, what really matters in the end are the results and that you get better, addiction to anything is a terrible thing, it takes strong will to beat it.

it's funny that the bible states: "Bodily exercise profiteth little"

EXECISE? LOL!..had their lost their minds? ..that's directly contraddictory to what every doctor in the world recommend you do, that you exercise. :D

so exercise is going to be vital once you're on a proper diet and state of mind, your food addiction will be beaten.

good luck, and btw.. a diet don't mean you must give up on some foods like ice creams, fish & chips or a juicy medium rare steak for example, change nutritionist if he says so, because a punishing diet is just as wrong and bad for your health.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  4. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Very common; that quote is taken out of context. The bible is not saying you shouldn't exercise. It's saying that in the looking toward eternity, spiritual exercise is what is important: "But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation." (1 Timothy 4:7-9)
    Now, as the mods are evidently intent on banning me for daring to speak the truth, primarily concerning how Big Agri, Big Pharma, Big Banks and Big Government are taking us over and controlling practically every aspect of our lives, I'm taking this opportunity to say to them and all the members of this forum who are oblivious and intent on keeping their heads firmly planted in the sand - **** YOU VERY MUCH! You have absolutely no clue of the evil and tyranny that's coming to this society within the next few years; but remember this: It's your apathy, indifference, complacency and just plain ignorance, that made it all possible. Enjoy your oblivion. I can't wait until the U.S. attacks Iran! :banana:
    RandyB is now off the air.

5. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    For what it's worth, I think RandyB is on point, even if it seems a little extreme. Big Biz are the herders of the sheep, and we are just fine with it as long as we have our essentials (internet, sex, drugs, food, etc). There is no way in hell we can go on forever the way we are now. Someday it's gonna crash.

6. peanutmanak47

peanutmanak47 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    RandyB is a person that has some serious issues and is an extremest ignorant retard 99% of the time.

7. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Well, I don't keep up on his posts. You may be correct, and I don't know why he is throwing anger out in this thread. I don't think anybody even said anything about all the stuff he's ranting about? He does have a point about big biz and all, but not everyone is a sheep.

8. Andrés

Andrés Guest

Do exercise. Within a short time, you'll naturally find yourself eating less or better. But you must do exercise!. A diet alone won't help at all, IMO. Exercising changes your head, makes you think and feel differently.

9. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Food can do the same thing if not more. There's tons of people out there with health problems that don't even know it's related to the food they are ingesting.

They are now linking some mental disorders to the food we are ingesting also. Namely all the processed crap. If you just eat all natural foods you can avoid these things. A couple are ADHD and some forms of depression. Cleaning up the foods you eat can alleviate these disorders greatly or remove them altogether.

10. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Guest

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    men im addicted to the hot dogs i love all kind of sausages if i dont have 1 for a few days i start to shake :(

i like hamburgers too

11. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Usually people shake from low blood sugar. If you take in a lot of sugary or carby foods n drinks you might wanna cut back on those a bit. That should get rid of the shakes. Up your protein and healthy fat intake. Hot dogs and sausages are loaded with non-foods and additives/preservatives. Try some steak or fish instead and always eat veggies.

*Hamburgers are fine as long as they really are hamburgers and not "soy" burgers or whatever crap is in mcdonalds.

12. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    That's normal

Oh, and the McRib is back at McDonalds. I'm gonna go get a few of those for lunch today. yummy.

13. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    Well; since I'm not banned, yet; I will say this: Granted, I have a lot of anger in regards to the corporations manipulating the masses and the delivery of my info leaves something to be desired. I'm just trying to get people to do a little research on what they too readily accept as "the truth". I realize full well that not everyone is a sheeple. I was a sheeple up to a couple of years ago, when my eyes were opened. I have saved almost 1700 articles, documents, senate bills, etc., that confirm and validate my "ramblings". It seems that no matter how many sites I link to (which can be easily cross-referenced), people like "peanut" and "ice" are ready to shoot it down in a heartbeat. If people would just take the time to do some serious research, instead of just accepting the "official" word on everything, they would soon discover that everything is definitely not as it seems.
    http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/10/pesticides-are-good-for-you/
    BTW: with an I.Q. in the 150 range - and I'm just taking a guess here - I can't exactly be classified as "retarted". ;)

14. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    Thank you...I will cherish that 1%. I could tell you about the produce store owner who closed it down and opened an "organice" procuce store; or the ones who have done hours of research on "Monsanto" and "GMOs", after listening to my "extremist, ignorant, retarded ramblings" - and were thoroughly disgusted with the info they uncovered; but it would just be a waste. At least, I've been making a difference - even if it's a small difference in the grand scheme of things.

15. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE

Someone with an IQ that high should be able to spell retarded correctly.

16. peanutmanak47

peanutmanak47 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Hahahaha. That basically sums his stupidity up pretty damn well.

17. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    Good catch!:thumbup: Did you notice the wink? I did spell it correctly in the other post. I'm just starting on my second cup of coffee...

18. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    Well; it's quite obvious that your greatest strength is in spewing derogatory comments...not sure how much of a future there is in that.

19. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Bye then :rolleyes:

20. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    The Don says it is so.