XBlive banning not 100% infallible after all.

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by XP-200, Sep 24, 2011.

1. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Well after years of claiming any and all bans they issued were 100% justified and the banning proccess is never wrong, it now seems thats not exactly true.....in the recent ban wave more and more people were complaining they had been unjustly banned from the xblive service for no reason, and the xblive team continued to insist that all bans were justified with each one investigated........this was of course until the bans started to spread to gaming and review site accounts and these sites started to run the story.......Stephen Toulouse has now posted a reply on the issue.

http://majornelson.com/2011/09/23/a-guest-post-from-stepto-regarding-console-suspensions/

So basically if some review sites gaming accounts had not been banned and they had not run the story the old line of these bans are 100% justifed would still be the party line.........nice. LOL

2. LemonHaze

LemonHaze Guest

GPU:
    128MB NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti!
    Does this letter also refer to the very recent "Market Place Theft" ban wave also? My account got banned and i've been on XBL for nearly 4 years owned about 6 consoles as they keep failing, bought loads of DLC + Games. It's a pain in the arse because I have to make a new account now and lose all my DLC and arcade games...**** MS i say!

3. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Like we give a monkey's a$$ of his apology ... we want what we paid for, not your apology ...

4. LemonHaze

LemonHaze Guest

GPU:
    128MB NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti!
    It really gets to me that i can't access all the arcade games I was overcharged for in the first place!