Teenager Shot While Holding Her 11 Month Old Son

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Rich_Guy, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
  2. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    i dont feel safe when i visit london, its kind of ridiculous and a shame considering the country's history

i probably know the reason why but i suppose i wont dive into the topic of mass immigration

3. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    one more reason to have a planet the size of jupiter collide with earth to eradicate this god forsaken "inhuman" species.

4. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    True, we're a horrible species.

But you know, I had a funny thought the other day. I mean, it was really just because I've been thinking how horrible we are for years, I thought...

What if we're considered mild by Aliens? What if they considered us almost pacifists by their standards...what of we found out humanity, as bad as we are, is the Canada of the Universe...

Weird thought, eh?

5. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    Horrible yes. Though shootings are usually between gangs of a certain ethnicity- It would not surprise me if she was involved in an inter-gang rivalry and this way the result. Still, very sad..

6. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    that kind of stuff happens here quite allot.

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    thats sad.

8. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    London needs bulldozing.

9. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    I'm sorry but the guy walked up to someone. With a shotgun, a close range weapon, shot ONCE, hit the girl, and they all fled.

That is not random. And that is not unprovoked.

10. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    The thing is the people the girls were talking to all fled as the gunman approached, this points to one of two things.
    1) They (guys) were the intended target, they clocked the gunman and scuppered, gunman took a desperate attempt and fired in general direction. Guys are nobs for not shouting get down. Girls just unlucky.
    2) They (guys) were acting as markers so they knew which girls to target, then they got out the way before the shot was taken.

IMO.

11. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    It sounds like a very specific attack.

If they were going for the guys and they fled, you'd be letting off more shots.

The thing was a single shot, of small pellets from short range, that's a very specific attack at one person.

The media never reports the full story, because they never have it, so they just make things up and sensationalize it.

12. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    At the end of the day that is the exact same thing as you are doing. The truth could be any one of hundreds of scenarios. No real point in speculating.

13. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    Yea your right. Lets take your approach and just close threads and not discuss things because hey, it's all opinions right?

:stewpid:

14. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    This.
    Relax dude, he didnt said that and you know it.

15. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Guest

GPU:
    Asus TUF 6800XT
    Anyone who doesn't think that mass immigration is the reason for a lot of the "unrest" in the UK is either painfully naive or simply not wanting to anger the "PC" crowd.

All thanks to Labour allowing mass immigration as a way to obtain votes.

16. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Britain's legal system is a mess too. Guy enters the country illegally despite being banned, and wins the court case...:

17. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    this, the problem is out of hand because anyone that tries to directly address the issues, that this multiculturalism isnt worknig gets accused of being a racist.

give up i say, the damage has already been done and its too late.

18. Seansmit17

Seansmit17 Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6870
    Im racist.

In a particular way.

Back in my home town, Peterborough - UK i used to live right smack in the middle of "paki land" as we call it.

There are some italians, Polish etc there but not many at all.

Now,we knew a lot of people in the area and just about every itialian/polish guy/gal there was in work and making a living.

Then there was all the pakies, most the street i lived on were paki and not one of them worked. The paki family who lived next door to us were getting more money on benefits than i was and i was working full time with a wage of £1600 a month as a security guard

Its bloody pathetic.

AFAIC Most if not all the people who have came to this country and then just do nothing but suck money from the tax payer should be sent back to where they came from.

Gangs, another thing. Should be stomped out. Banned, made illegal. They are nothing but trouble all over the world.

Guns, the only people who should be able to get hold of guns is the MOD and Police ie, the people who need it.

I can go on but meh

/rant

19. Captain Oats

Captain Oats Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte gtx760 2gb
    I'm Polish and sadly this is true. I know quite a few people who went to UK/US
    and maybe 2-3 of them are actually working very well and IMHO they deserve to go to a country where they could earn more money and live better life because they're really good at what they do. And I know quite some people who went there just to do basic jobs because, as you said they get benefits, healthcare etc. and literally suck taxpayers. The problem is world needs qualified people and IMO they deserve to go whatever they want to as long as they'll be good citizens, employees etc. Sadly lots of immigrants go to UK because "it's easier to be poor in UK than to be poor in Poland"

20. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Let's dispense with the clearly racist name-calling shall we?

This thread is going way off topic.