Singularity

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Feb 24, 2009.

1. bliss007

bliss007 Banned

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580
    3D use 60HZ per eye (120HZ) so would guess with LCD and V-Sync it would also be 60FPS and that means it can fall as low as 45FPS or 30FPS in relation to the 60HZ.

That is if that is how it works on 3D and game even supports it lol.

2. soviet87

soviet87 Active Member

GPU:
    5850+5850+5970+GTX470
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's a Work in progress. Believe it or not, the tool back a few threads is a little bit more advanced with it's back up and restore method.

Thinking about adding such features. Not really sure about it though. Might just have a default registry file that it will apply in the event of failure or something. Not really sure on the text either as in some places it is a little hard to read.

The Field Of View is something that i am still working on. Why couldn't raven just use the UE3 like everyone else? Had to be different:bang: Well anyways let me know what you think about it so far, any feature request or anything like that.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  3. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    Great work;)

I have to install the game again but its nice to see more option then those given by the game.

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    is that tool available now? where is it? cant find it in google :(

5. soviet87

soviet87 Active Member

GPU:
    5850+5850+5970+GTX470
    There is another tool back a few pages that does the same thing more or less. The one above this post is not ready for release yet. I am still working on getting a few things sorted out with it. From looking at my screen shots, looks like i need to learn how to spell lol.

6. ibitato

ibitato Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
  7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
  8. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Damn I never got problems with FOV before but I get dizzy in this game... :/

9. michaelmk86

michaelmk86 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080
    After all this time and still nobody found a way to change the FOV?

:bang:

10. Tbone325

Tbone325 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX570
    Ya I just reloaded this and am doing a new campaing, but the FOV is killing me. I have the tweaker tool, but i don't see anything about FOV. I do see, however, a "Depth of Field," which I set to 90, but after testing it, I don't think the FOV has changed.

FOV modding or not, this game is pretty quality witha decent length campaing. A shame it is that COD19 makes so much more money/hype, yet is an inferior product.

11. soviet87

soviet87 Active Member

GPU:
    5850+5850+5970+GTX470

Sorry for the late reply, but i could probably starting working on a FOV tweak. Might take a bit to find the setting, but i could def give it a try. I was able to remove the FPS cap on it.

12. Mithrot

Mithrot Guest

GPU:
    HD 6450
    Sorry for the terrible necromancy, however I managed to pick up this game during the Steam Summer Sale of 2012 and even though I'm having alot of fun, the FoV is an absolute killer. Any updates?

Had anyone managed to figure out how to kill this terrible FoV problem with this game once and for all? Not even the darkest depths of Google lead anywhere. :bang:

13. ALien8ed

ALien8ed Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti SLI
    I do not have the game so cannot confirm whether this works buy you may want to give the Widescreen Fixer tool a go. It has Singularity listed as being supported.

https://www.widescreenfixer.org/

Have noticed though when clicking on the read detailed report via the plugin information link it says there is no known way to increase the pretty narrow FOV at this time.

Hmmm, might wanna just give it a go and see if it works... :)