Opinions on my future build and Kepler

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by scandalous, Sep 14, 2011.

1. scandalous

scandalous Master Guru

GPU:
    980TI Classified
    Well this is how I plan to buy everything next month. Don't watch the price since this isn't the store where I will be buying my stuff. Was just easy to see everything together like this.

http://i56.tinypic.com/11r4vh3.png

2. ianott

ianott Guest

GPU:
    MSI Radeon 6950 Crossfire
    why not just build you're system, and use you're gtx 280 you have now until the next gen is out? it's just to close to launch day to go out and buy the current gen flagship imo.

3. scandalous

scandalous Master Guru

GPU:
    980TI Classified
    I am building the system my self? Don't know what gave you the impression I wasn't. Also I already made a deal to sell my system next month. Selling everything except for my 3ssd's and 2 hdds. So except for that, everything is going to be gone, including my GTX 280.

4. ianott

ianott Guest

GPU:
    MSI Radeon 6950 Crossfire
    never said you weren't?... anyway if you're not even doing any of this till next month, just even more reason to wait.

5. scandalous

scandalous Master Guru

GPU:
    980TI Classified
    Yeah sorry about that, skipped over it and misread what you said. apologies. But the thing is come october 25th, I want to be ready for battlefield 3. Only doubts I had were about kepler. But I've been reading a lot and gained enough confidence that a GTX 580 should be enough.