London Riots...What the hell?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by BlackZero, Aug 9, 2011.

1. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Guest

GPU:
    Asus TUF 6800XT
    I don't agree with "sending all the foreigners back". Only the ones who are not (even trying) to work, having children when they can't afford to look after them, and are not integrating with our society. Spouting hate about this country whilst being happy to live here and enjoy our "hospitality"

However, a lot of these foreigners massively contribute to society, becoming doctors, scientists, nurses etc. Of course, they also perform many more lower end jobs that lots of "white" people simply refuse to do like cleaning and McDonalds etc (no offence to either job) - they would rather just claim benefits and live in council houses instead.

BUT, there are many in England who have the attitude that "the world owes me" and "Govt stole my taxes" and feel that taking what they "are owed" by force and violence is acceptable. Many of these people (some i saw interviewed on BBC news) are no doubt not even working, and have no real idea why they are looting in the first place, other than getting stuff for free.

Imagine if your wife or daughter was working in one of those stores and was assaulted by a gang of youths for no reason?

I agree with comments that many (MANY) whites are the worst in society too, one only has to watch Jeremy Kyle to see things that simply beggar belief.

Still, i don't know why i am saying "our country", i live on the Isle of Man, but my wife is from London

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  2. Dr.Chocolate

Dr.Chocolate Guest

GPU:
    GTX1060 6gb ASUS
    Wow, more people like that!

And i agree, the situation has gotten out of hand, hope this comes to an end soon and people can get on with their lives.

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    dcx_badass, got to be a troll post, doubt anyone is that stupid.

sdamaged99, great post, totally agree.

4. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    yee its terrible, he looked kinda disoriented and injured, but hey at least they didn't beat him or kill him, to hell with the backpack content i say.

5. jazziam

jazziam Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 260GTX
  6. chanw4

chanw4 Guest

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX6800XT SE
    Best post ever!

I don't know why people are blaming the 'foreigners' for abusing the welfare system when the problem is the welfare system and the ones abusing it includes the whites as well.

7. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Sorry thats what i meant,controlled immigration,infact **** all the immigrants send em back,i have no feelings or sympathy for people who come here and take from the money bucket that i have contributed to all of my life,i have never ever been on the dole and i cant stand immgrants who come here and get this and that,im sick of it,**** off back to your own fukin place,i dont like BNP,but what alternative is there,the governemnt in now is useless tbh.

8. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Im Irish/barbados and i have contributed to this country all my life and so has my family who all have very well paid jobs and very good careers,i cant stand people who just come here to take,take,take,im sick of it and half of the scum that is in these riots are probably a bunch of wasters anyhow.

Treat fire with fire,bring out the rubber bullets or live ammo,that will stop this violence instantly.

9. stone-eye

stone-eye Guest

GPU:
    Intel® HD Graphics
    You honestly believe the BNP would fix anything? No it'd just get worse, much worse in other ways. Put on a nice front get into power and then screw everything up even worse than it was. Yeah immigration might get better..might... but at what cost to the rest of our lives?

10. wootwoot

wootwoot Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX295
    Thats not what would happen.

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    this grinds my gears no end. you won't like my reply to this racist comment. Here's why...

I'm a "foreigner" in this country. I've been here for almost 11 years. I have ALWAYS had a full time job and paid my taxes and NI. I work my arse off. I did an 11 hour day yesterday and I'm doing the same today. I actually overpay tax as well, it wasn't until the Tax office asked me to supply my tax papers that they realised that "oh hold on, the guy actually pays too much".

95% of my friends are English. my last 3 girlfriends were English. I went to Wembley to watch England play football and I wore an England shirt. I love English football, love F1, love English music (not today's crap, but a lot of older stuff). I came here and I've been accepted through being a regular person who does things right. Don't throw all the foreigners in the same bag! It's not fair.

If anything, my taxes help a lot of British lags and lazy bums to live in this country.

About your father. don't take this personally, but if I was in his position (whatever reason, say if I lost my job and lost a place to live) I would just go get a pub job or something (there's plenty of those around, trust me, I know) and start renting (probably privately as it's easier to find if you're skint). I would NEVER go to the local authorities and ask them to give me stuff for free. NEVER!!!

Anyway, I'm not sure why you're bringing foreigners into this, from what I know it's mostly English citizens causing this sh1t... Correct me if I'm wrong, I'll take it back if I'm misinformed...

12. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    Only in Ameri.... Wait, what?!?!?!

13. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    Friend just rang me on his way back from work (had to close due to riots). It's kicking off already, Uxbridge & Hayes at the moment...

14. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    That’s the point though, my neighbours are big BNP voters, and you would be lumped in with the rest of the immigrants in their eyes, doesn’t matter if you have paid your way or were born here, your still not proper British.

Not all people come here to take, take, take though, many are skilled, or at the very least hard working, if everyone had your attitude, surely you wouldn’t be here right now, as groups like the BNP would rather white dole scroungers, than hard working immigrants.

As for the rioting, considering it looks like a mix of blacks and whites, and being mostly kids, I would guess most of those doing this were born here, has there been an article stating the trouble was started by immigrants or are people just assuming?

15. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

Very true.

16. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Are we seeing a global pattern yet? Next step - martial law! This is so predictable.

17. jazziam

jazziam Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 260GTX
    Grinds my gears as well eclap. This has nothing to do with racism or foreigners or any of this bull****. Im fed up of people blaming foreigners. At Uni, all my lectures were foreign, but they were bloody brilliant at teaching, and their knowledge was second to none. All of them had worked bloody hard to get where they were, and tbh they were the best lecturers I could ever have. Always very supportive, and always pushed me and challenged me.

eclap from all the video's I have seen its youth and young adults from all walks of life. It's a bunch of English citizens being complete fracking moronic idiots with no regard for human life.

Anycase, hope all UK Guru's have a safe evening. For me, I'm sitting at home and drinking tea :)

18. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    I still wonder where the martial law is that Alex Jones has been promising for so long.

19. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I wish, these little sh1ts would be scared to fart if it was.

Unfortunately that will never happen here, I personally wouldn’t lose any sleep over any of these kids getting shot, will never contribute anything to society anyway.

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    apparently there will be 16000 Police officers out in London, hopefully using them rubber bullets!