Warning about member Jeffro0503

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by nicspits, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    **** Moderator: Please review the situation if you're considering removal and or consider the person possibly entering in to a purchase or sale with Jeff and their right to know about others who have before. I don't know if he is allowed classifieds privileges or not, if so, I'd ask that you remove them given my experience. This situation is not related to guru3d at all except in regards to the threads he started regarding our dealings. Thank you for your objectivity and complete analysis.

Just want to set the record straight for anyone in dealings with Jeffro0503. Jeff Huber really. I have been ripped off by him to tune of $600, not paid for a 30 hour job, and am pursuing legal action which I am told is a no brainer and shouldn't take too too long to resolve on the small claim side and "we will see" on the civil side.

Here's a couple supporting things and attached a picture of both of our user statistics for my preferred forum, you can also find me under nicspits via heatware and ebay, nspit66 or nfs7284, i think the latter on facebook, or PM me if you have questions.

This is only my experience with him i the last two weeks, prior to that I considered him a friend and future BC2 helicopter partner so if you consider him a friend, I am not trying to pick an argument, I'm only trying to warn anyone considering doing any monetarily or hardware related dealings with him as this was my experience.

No information provided here or in any of my posts is personal and can be found on the internet by anyone, please do not flag or remove it. Thank you.

SF,
    Nic

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. MoosePower

MoosePower Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Nick you are embarrassing yourself..

3. dromen

dromen Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD5670 gddr5
    This is not cool! The mods should close this. True or not this is not the place to ruin reps and spread speculation. Doubt guru3d wants to be involved in this.

4. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    OP - if you have an issue it needs to be addressed via PM, not by creating a public thread.

EDIT: This is obviously in response to Jeff's thread regarding his dealings with you...yr def going about this the wrong way...

In b4 lock.

5. MoosePower

MoosePower Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I sent messages to the mods. I'm sure this thread will be removed soon.

6. dromen

dromen Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD5670 gddr5
    I did as well.

7. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    cool, thanks for bringing them in, surely no one can get sk ruded in the time it takes to close this thread and uncheck his classifieds permissions.

Weird, I don't feel embarrassed for this, I do a bit for admitting I got f'd by an a hole, and only a little bit for "don't deliver until paid" which is what the police officer said before leaving as they're the ones that had to knock on Jeff's door as, "I'll have you arrested for trespassing if you step one foot on my property" and "I called 'em and they'll be here when you get here". Well they weren't but I wasn't about to get arrested so I called them.

You embarrassed that the police officer agreed that Jeff is a nutt, gave me the info for St. Helens court house, and after showing him the invoice and confirming, yes, I bought all that, said wow, I'm sorry but I can't force him to give it to you but I'll go talk to him, you embarrassed about that Moose? Cuz I kind of am. Maybe you should build him something and see if you're embarrassed then, or maybe we should let him screw over someone in the classifieds and see if they're embarrassed. Then we'll fully understand what embarrassment is and why I feel it for getting duped, not for warning you among others.

8. MoosePower

MoosePower Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I actually spoke with Jeff, he seems like a nice level headed guy. I would love to build him a PC and I know this issue would never happen. I don't know anyone that would be happy with the computer you built for Jeff.

9. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    4 warned and deletion imminent, but don't worry, I won't feel accomplished unless they remove his classifieds priveleages. Maybe after court is over I'll send a scan of the judgement and then they can and then moose can be embarrassed. that ok?

10. dromen

dromen Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD5670 gddr5
    Not only is it a great reach for you to assume that the members here would make the same mistake you made. But it is not cool to make this matter public here. Your not doing it to "protect us" your doing it to satisfy yourself and that makes you look like the fool.

11. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    That's what i thought for 2 years too, except there was always this thing in the back of my mind making me wonder, or was it the watercooling tower sitting in my basement...

Take a look at the whole computer buddy. Also know I got permission to remove the shroud and fried fans before packing it up, did the 80 install at his place. and also please read on his thread what he said 2 years and 3x80mm cathode fans ago.

It went something like FREAKIN SWEET!

hmmm i smell embarrassment, didn't know forums could do that.

12. MoosePower

MoosePower Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    QFT, you can't embarrass me here dude.. Even if you win somehow it would be not be justice.. You just need to cut the crap and take the loss. Do you know you can't rma that motherboard now that it has physical damage by you?

13. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    good guess but nope. buy from him in the future and see how you feel if he pulls something. in fact, ever buy somethign that was broken upon delivery? remember being ticked? contact seller and not get your money back and then more ticked?

Sure, we all have at some time, i'm just trying to make sure it's not Jeff doing it via this forum. again, good guess, but not what the jeopardy judges were looking for.

14. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    You both should take this soap opera back to OCN and sort it out there, Guru3D isn't some kind of online Kangaroo Court u know... :3eyes:

15. dromen

dromen Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD5670 gddr5
    I joined just in time to witness the greatest facepalm ever on guru!

And I'm sure not all members buy used parts, And I'm sure those that do only buy from people they know they can trust. And I haven't seen any of them try to defame another member for personal satisfaction.

16. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    lol nic I have a feeling you are the one that will get banned

17. MoosePower

MoosePower Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Lol true, I'm stepping out of this mess.

18. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    wow moose you really need to catch up, here's a pic of the same socket you ill informed *click* now foot in mouth fast typest!

19. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    here's your foot, 4 pictures of it even:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6Q9PNSA

What his blind ace couldn't tell and the black dot onmy fnger is showing you, is that what he thought were marks, was dried goop used to make sure the mounting screws didn't unscrew over time from the vibration!!!

Yeah, I'm just horrible at this crap, I didn't think of anything that could make Spitrod die in under 5 years.

20. dromen

dromen Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD5670 gddr5
    This is too funny, I need to get to work but I can't wait to see how this ends!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.