No triple voltage for 580 Lightning

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by tkin, Jun 20, 2011.

1. tkin

tkin Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580 Lightning
    Update: Issue fixed, overlooked the arrow, thanks again for this awesome app, now if only the GPU observer gadget showed all three temps it would had be awesome.

Hi, I had just bought the 580 Lightning and the MSI Afterburner 2.2b4 does not allow me to set voltage for the memory or the pll, just the core like a normal card.

[​IMG]

Driver version is 275.33, fresh build, this is the first driver that I installed.

I'm running Win7 64b sp1, the NVAPII2C reports value for one register only, as far I understand it should report three set of registers right? :nerd:

I uninstalled the afterburner 2.1, did a complete uninstall and then installed this version, your help is much appreciated.

PS: Love the triple temp sensors.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  2. tkin

tkin Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580 Lightning
    One more thing, I have P8Z68 Vpro mobo and have Lucid Virtu enabled, so GPU-Z currently shows 2 GPUS, Intel GT2 and 580, if this help.

3. tkin

tkin Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580 Lightning
    Ohh, found it, my bad, that arrow on the right, its nearly 3:00AM here, couldn't see it, was dizzy, going to sleep.

4. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA

5. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    This one shows it fine.