ATT last builds discussions.

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Apr 25, 2010.

1. BrutuZ

BrutuZ Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk TF3/OC
    Well, you could also easily set a Hot Key to trigger the color profile. That way all it would take after your screen "awakes" is you to press a key to reset the color profile, say, F10 for example.

May not be the best solution, but is probably easier than finding a "Monitor on/off" or "Idle/Activity" trigger, if such thing exists (the latter probably does, but the first might be tricky)

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I'm going to remove ATT MoBo monitor because its very outdated and no one support it.
    For flashosd, ATT has plugin to display information from other monitoring utils. Check it

3. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

Thanks for the reply, Ray. I was able to get cpu voltage showing in osd using another utility in the end.

4. cutestguy

cutestguy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC SLI
    got some problems with my HD 4250 mobility laptop when i install ATT with UAC off.. it still says pls reinstall with the UAC turned off

5. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I doubt your mobile board is supported by ATT. ATT has very limited support for integrated chips.

6. flapane

flapane Member

GPU:
    Sapphire/hd5670/512MB
    Is the Video->Video overlay->Application decide Option working?
    I have troubles trying to change brightness or contrast when viewing a gpu-accelerated (dxva2.0) video stream.
    I've read here that you need to check in CCC if the video controls are applications controlled. I don't have CCC and I've always done everything via ATT, shouldn't ATT Overlay Settings do the same thing? However I still can't control brightness or contrast if DXVA 2.0 is enabled (MPC-HC and DXVA enabled or WinTV and HDTV accelerated via gpu).

7. flapane

flapane Member

GPU:
    Sapphire/hd5670/512MB
    Oh, furthermore yesterday I upgraded from a 1.6.x beta to latest 1.7x beta.
    While starting 7 x64 (no UAC), a pop-up says: Low level driver is not installed.
    If I open the Low level driver installation ATT utility, it says that it is installed but not started. If I click on START, nothing happens.

8. sauvageon

sauvageon New Member

GPU:
    crossfire hd4890
    go for ready driver + my friend...x64 os must use it for override the driver signing control... and for do it automatically at start up.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  9. gsbueno

gsbueno Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire AMD HD 6870
    flapane, you must unistall the last beta version and erase every trace that ATT left in regedit after uninstalling. That's how I did it and It's working great!

Give it a try!

Have a nice day!

10. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB
    how come i see raphook.dll injected/loaded into processes which i added into exclude list in hardware > auto-overlocking > exclude

so what's wrong?

11. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    ATT changes colors for "overlay". It will not affect other type of video rendering

12. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    To exclude .exe ATT needs to inject into to be able to find its real name :) So nothing wrong. If ATT finds that this is excluded .exe it will not inject itself further into all needed functions.

13. JohnLai

JohnLai Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 3.5+0.5GB
    Another problem with the build 1.7.9.1564 (catalyst 11.6), I can't seem to select the vector adaptive at video overlay. It keep revert back to auto detect after I select VA and click OK. Any solution?

14. Rex Montana

Rex Montana Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6870
    Same problem here with win 7 x64 SP1 \ Catalyst 11.6 \ ATT 1.7.9.1564 :(

Strange, without SP1 and with Catalyst 11.3 everything goes perfect! :)

Now, with ATT open , every games fail starting.
    If I close ATT the game start correct.

:O

Help :)

15. flapane

flapane Member

GPU:
    Sapphire/hd5670/512MB
    Hi!
    I uninstalled it and deleted any registry entry.
    Then I installed it with Admin rights.
    Then I enabled test mode and signed C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ATITool64.sys
    LOW LEVEL DRIVER is installed and started.
    However, ATT keeps me telling it can't find C:\Program Files (x86)\Ray Adams\ATI Tray Tools\atitray64.sys (of course it exists).

Please Ray would you be so kind to tell me what to do?
    Every time I found ATT update to be a pain into the...
    Thanks

Oh, I tought DVB live video were overlay.
    What exactly is this trick explained in the thread I linked above? I can't find anything similar in ATT, maybe in order to change the brightness while DXVA2.0 is enabled, should I install CCC ? (I won't, I hate it...)

16. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB
    thanks for info, for moment i was thinking things went wrong , uff ...

17. DrunkenDonkey

DrunkenDonkey Master Guru

GPU:
    2xPC 290 PCS+
    Hey Ray, thanks for the great tool, I never installed CCC after I found this great little program :)
    Now on the question: one of the features I totally love in ATT is the flashosd, it is simply invaluable. However, it never worked under DX11, DX9 100%, but when I run any game in DX11 it is nowhere to be found. I tried searching the forum, but nobody complains about, so I must be some sort of a exception? I did clean windows reinstall twice during the last couple of years I'm using ATT and never saw OSD working under DX11. My spec is as follows:

18. flapane

flapane Member

GPU:
    Sapphire/hd5670/512MB
    bump

19. BrutuZ

BrutuZ Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk TF3/OC
    Try to add a startup entry for ATT under the Scheduled Tasks with High Privileges.
    Do not disable the test mode, just remove / hide the desktop labels saying it's enabled.

20. flapane

flapane Member

GPU:
    Sapphire/hd5670/512MB
    Thanks a lot, Scheduled Tasks worked great.