GTX 570 Voltage

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Maxxron, Mar 27, 2011.

1. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    yeah but if you see the scaling with this card its still asking for more voltage

"With the regular BIOS and even ASUS SmartDoctor you are limited to a maximum GPU voltage of 1.10 V. Which is not too much and screams for BIOS mod, especially since the clock increase we saw so far is almost linear which hints that there is some additional overclocking potential left in this card with more voltage."

a bios mod more volts and cold air its gunna fly...

2. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    yeah forget OCCT.

Sure OCCT stable is more stable then ingame stable, and lowering voltage somewhat from what OCCT demands may one day crash your sistem, but I just don't find this to be true.

3. civato

civato Guest

GPU:
    2xGTX570 sli on H2O EK
    I do ask myself why did ASUS limit this bios to 1.10V and reference GTX570 they unlock to 1.21V.

Could it be because they did not install the NVIDIA power limiting system on this card ?

900MHz is ok but if you see the cooler and PCB design you would think it could take a lot more.

4. Barleyman

Barleyman Member

Asus GTX570 DCII voltage control now works with latest MSI AB beta. Bye bye asus "smart"doctor. I wonder when does it become so "smart" it can apply voltage at startup!?

5. Maxxron

Maxxron Member

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX 970 Golden
    I just downloaded it. Crazy, I came here today on a whim and noticed a new beta. I lost hope from some of the conversations that were being had about the issue as it seemed I was doomed to be stuck with SmartDoctor.

Thank you so much MSi, your tool is now the undisputed perfect package for me and so happy to be rid of that gastly ASUS program.

Keep up the good work!