Take this test...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Mkilbride, Mar 27, 2011.

1. pato_721

pato_721 Member

GPU:
    XFX HD5850
    Mine's really accurate too, though I answered like 7 randomly :D

2. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.

sack of ****, got off to a good start then it went completly off the rails.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  3. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    wtf, it gave me a pretty acurate result :eek::3eyes:

4. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

interesting
    the doing the dishes and taking out the trash part is exactly right :p

5. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    yeah, I ended up just randomly answering because some questions made me lol

6. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    WTF? Some are true

7. bLinkZor

bLinkZor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW SLI
    Some are true.

8. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    That's pretty accurate for me, but the test makes little to no sense. The first few I can understand, but the last like half are just retarded. How the hell are you supposed to answer honestly when the questions make no sense?

9. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    I dunno, I just thought for awhile on the ones that made no sense and made a choice, I think that was the idea.

The brain when faced with a question it doesn't understand will naturally pick something familiar to it, so you probably picked A or B or something because you were more familiar with what it represented.

10. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    by far the most stupid test i ever did

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

11. tuco

tuco Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 460's
    Wtf, where's my cake?

12. Pete J

Pete J Master Guru

GPU:
    Some of those as well
    Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

I'd call it complete garbage if it wasn't devastatingly accurate and that the other results people are getting aren't some generic 'fits all' response.

13. PuddingWagon

PuddingWagon Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    I lol'd.

Other parts were reasonably good, especially considering some of the alternate answers that could have come up.

Also, that url...

www.[B]hypnoid[/B].com/psytest2.html

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  14. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    yep thats me, doing handgliding (only in the evening and morning though, without the lotion)

15. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    Probably the most incorrect diagnosis I've ever had about anything ever.

Tried it again:
    Just as ****ty.

16. zipper

zipper Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680M
    Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

So, got this same as several others - must say it's almost spot-on...surprised.

17. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    LOL, im the only one that has this one. sweet! :bonk:

18. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

A little true, but then, anything can be written to be a little true. What a weird test though.

19. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    Can anyone explain how this test makes conclusions based upon rectangles and squares and circles??

20. NAJMI ADNAN

NAJMI ADNAN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TriX 4GB
    I take it seriously even though some question indeed made me WTF. I thought something going to jump at me any second. Pretty accurate but not all, even though I have no idea how it did, what that shape signify or it significance. My brain hurt :pc1: