Forceware 270.32

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 8, 2011.

1. theillusiveman

theillusiveman Member Guru

GPU:
    2x-N570GTX-(840/2000Mhz)
    Virus are used as a tactic to rid the internet of Pirates and idiots.

and it works... My computer has run Antivirus free and working perfectly for about 1 year now... my friend who downloads a tonne of illegal content (movies, music, software) has his laptop for afew months and now he cannot even run internet explorer... caught some mean virus while pirating an Anti-virus :bigsmile:

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Do all the 2xx series have lag stuttering for second after tabbing out and back in to the game? cause I just switched from 197.xx series to the newest official ones and they are stuttering for second after tabbing back in

3. Xtreme1979

Xtreme1979 Guest

Okay uninstalled these and put the 266.66 back in due to this:

[​IMG]

Also had the flashing green specs in between textures that others have reported. Appears to be dependent on settings used including Extreme Tessellation and 8xAA.

4. Infinity7_00

Infinity7_00 Banned

GPU:
    NVidia GTX580SC 1536mb
    1) The little green lines outlining objects can be gotten rid of by unchecking Ambient Occlusion in Heaven's Settings/Render Menu.

2) The black blocky things you showed can be gotten rid of by using Trilinear Filtering rather than Bilinear Filtering for textures in Heaven's Settings/Render Menu.

I already told about this in an earlier post in this thread. I was able to do DirectX 11 and Extreme Tessellation and 8x AA and 16x Anistrophy and there were no issues.
    Oh, and also my NVidia Control Panel/3D Settings/Texture Filter choice was set to High Quality which may have been a factor in my success with that.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011

5. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    nice driver in nfs hp with my new i5 and x2aa
    i dont touch oter things in inspector:banana:

+ dow 2r black textures revert to 267.24:infinity:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  6. hanson

hanson Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 LIGHTNING/3G
    Thx Peppercute for ur information about this driver now i can open my nvidia control panel without crashing again :)) nice nice nice...... and thx to KenshiHH for ur link, man ;)
    Now i can closed my thread in this forum, problem solved..... i just hope nvidia release WHQL version soon :)

Btw this driver has almost no stutter in vantage benchmark, usually i got stutter in graphic test 1 at the end of test, now with this driver it goes smooth :) nice nvidia!

3Dmark 2011 has no problem but ungine 2.5 with default setup cause green all over mymonitor hehe i guess i have to turn off ambient occlusion but where? is it in main window unigine 2.5 just before i hit RUN ?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  7. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    best driver for GTX570 !!!

8. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    ^ agreed

9. Infinity7_00

Infinity7_00 Banned

GPU:
    NVidia GTX580SC 1536mb
    hanson, after you open up Heaven 2.5 go to Settings/Render and uncheck Ambient Occlusion, that will stop the weird green things, and make sure it is set to Trilinear Filtering in there rather than Bilinear Filtering otherwise you might get some blocky square shadow textures sometimes.

10. krazyq

krazyq Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 970 FTW
    ac brotherhood is flickering, any idea why?

11. hanson

hanson Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 LIGHTNING/3G
    Yes Infinity, i found it by myself, i need to run into demo then just click option and disabled ambient occlusion :) thx.... btw if i run without AA although ambient occlusion is enabled/turn on then i dont find any issue like green layer :) but if i turn on AA then it will goes green i have to disabled AO :) nice driver ...oh yes i almost forgot that my default setting unigine 2.5 is trilinear so i dont have to change it right? there's no black box :) .... btw i'm downloading 267.84 WHQL if this new driver cannot open nvidia control panel then i go back to this driver 270.32 :)

ITs good to see no more stuttering in vantage especially at the end of graphic test 1 with 270.32 driver.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  12. Khalam

Khalam Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 580 Lightning 1010mhz
    im getting a nice 60 fps Vsync in Crysis 2 with these;) all maxed (crysis2advancedgraphicoptions1.5) and the fps never drops;) dragon ages 2 works so so, 3dmark11 is a bit low - 5325 but my mane problem is Vantage, it freezes at test 1 every time, have to reset the pc, any idea why?

13. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    Unstable overclocking for sure. GPU or CPU

14. Baleur

Baleur Guest

GPU:
    Gainward 8800GTS 640mb
    I usually never write, just lurk to find the scoop on if new beta drivers are good or not. (I havent even bothered to update my profile system info)
    I dont know any of you, but TheHunter looks like a deuche.

Please, stop dragging down every single driver thread into an offtopic virgin-whine about this or that. Your e-peen isnt sufficent.
    And please ppl, dont faff around with "my e-peen antivirus is better than your e-peen antivirus".

People come here to see benchmark results and first-hand opinions on if the games run better or not with certain drivers.
    If this is what the forums has regressed into, what is the point?

15. iZomBaDi

iZomBaDi Guest

GPU:
    Asus Titan X no oc
    Gonna try these me thinks...hmmmf

16. Dublin_Gunner

Dublin_Gunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 460 4GB
    Try re-installing it, or indeed re-installing the C++ redist.

I had a similar issue, and I think it had to do with C++ redistributable or something.

Might not be the same issue you're having, but try it.

C++ x86

C++ x64

17. Khalam

Khalam Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 580 Lightning 1010mhz
    the gpu isnt oced and the cpu has passed 50 max runs of both ibt and linx and 12h prime small ftt, thx for the C++ ill give it a go now

18. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    It's useless to have the cpu clocked at 5.4 because with a gtx570 it's difficult to become cpu limited. Drop that speed to 4.5-4.6 and you have better temps, less consumption, less risk of blowing up your cpu and more than enough speed for games. Just a thought.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  19. Dublin_Gunner

Dublin_Gunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 460 4GB
    You're probably right, but for the e-peen factor, its a hell of a clock on air!

20. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    for the vantage issue, where did you did the the setup from, futurmark had a problem where the setup file got corrupted a little when they transferred the file from there servers to mirrors, I had same problem until I downloaded from guru3d and reinstalled and it worked right. nobody figured it out at first until they noticed that the setup was missing its certification signature. and then the freezes and that was link together.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011