Solution for 99% Load on Desktop Bug

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Xzibit, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Rochin

Rochin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 EE 1GB
    Do not get the general started. He will troll you till you bleed through your eyes. He keeps saying his old junk is better than new stuff and tries to max out new games using old hardware and such. Leave it be. We all know he is worthless, many many threads have shown that.

2. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    I have Uninstalled only CCC2 and Installed CCC from 10.11.
    Waiting for miracle :)

3. Quantum 3Dfx

Quantum 3Dfx Active Member

GPU:
    ATI 5970 + Nvidia GTS 250
    well I am 4 days in with no 99% bug, but I choose a different path, my own!!! lol I have had this bug dog me and thought I quashed it with bios update's and several other methods...all did not work for long as this latest one has...

I had to build my own custom frankenstien driver set Muhahaha

Well looking at the custom CCC install routine It allows you to install what you want to install, So I took the avivio and drag & drop from 10.10e then mixed that with the d3d and opengl drivers from 11.2 and I topped it off with the CCC from the 11.4 rc 2...

I have had this 5970 for over a year now, other than this driver bug I have nothing but praise for AMD as I use to be a nvidia user primary. I still use nvidia as part of my hybrid design and I am getting like 60 to 120 FPS in crysis 2 with all options maxed & Dragon Age 2 same thing..so the performance is there, we just need stable drivers......

I will update if this problem comes back but for now it seems to be gone...for some reason I dont trust it lol Peace

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    could you please upload your modded drivers somewhere for others to try out ?

5. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Indeed, i have known the fella since he first started trolling these boards with his 90W PSU :) Truly a waste of space/

6. spidermind79

spidermind79 Active Member

GPU:
    Pny 4090 XLR8
    Ehm to install only ccc1 with 11.2 i need to uninstall ccc2 and install the older one? because i've tried past week and when i installed 10.10e i noticed again the ccc2..i've cancelled all things with driver sweeper etc, what's my fault? i wish to had the chance to play some games like fifa11 with only 1 core , so crossfire off, with latest ccc2 catalyst ai off isn't there anymore, annoying thing.

7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    spidermind79 have you tried Radeonpro ? you can disable CFX with it.

8. spidermind79

spidermind79 Active Member

GPU:
    Pny 4090 XLR8
    already tried, but with 11.2 is a no-go, pc hang and i need to hard reset it, maybe is a bug of latest drivers and ccc2, for that i want info on how to proceed to have old ccc and old setting catalyst ai off etc.

9. KommunistDK

KommunistDK Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD 5850
    Ofcourse this doesnt work, its just a task that runs once a week at 1AM.. It uses the GPU temporary to make the WEI score.