Nvidia Quadro Driver 265.90 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stasio, Dec 1, 2010.

1. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    you need to set the right in-game scaling, there are like 3-4 different settings, idk which was the correct one anymore. Try experimenting with them..

edit: but you won't get perfect 1280x1024 there will be black bars, i think the one with middle sized(~2.5cm) was the fastest, that with only ~1.5cm was slower and image was stretched a little.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  2. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    I am playing the game on my main gaming rig with my 250, i use crt monitors. I tried the different settings, 5:3, etc this only seems to be a issue with XP, so i just play at 1280x720 max settings, with full aa, still looks good right?

[​IMG]

3. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    yea it looks ok

hm well i ran it 1280x1024 with similar black lines, odd maybe yea its winxp issue, idk i played it on vista...

lol i was thinking of installing it anyway didnt finish it yet:D, i'll let u know how its in win7.

4. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Oh i already played it on windows 7, that's why i said its only a XP issue, but i get the 1280x1024 in win7. Runs great with the Quadro drivers also, i could max aa out on it. couldn't do that with normal drivers.

5. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    ah, cool then :nerd:

edit: i used 5:4>4:3 but 16:10 >16:9 looked ok too, although i lost 4-5 fps..

16:10>16:9 (i was at different position, but watch the black bars)
    [​IMG]
    5:4>4:3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  6. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    crysis on a pentium 3 with a 120watt PSU :nerd:

those were the days :banana:

7. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    You're playing also at 1280x1024?
    Also how about your frame rate, what are you getting?

Actually it was a 90watts PSU, there is a picture i posted of that PSU somewhere in the archives.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8885/picturezs2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  8. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    yes,

at those screens with ratio 5:4>4:3; ~64-68fps(by the sun), 70-92fps (if i looked to the building behind) inside is around the same.., but im not using AA i sacrificed it for medium AO, rest enabled or maxed:nerd:

edit: that's with 263.06tesla lol:D

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  9. anthonyda

anthonyda Member

GPU:
    470 GTX SOX
    Download link are dead :(

10. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Yeah :(

Anyone have a link for the Vista/7 64bit? It would be much appreciated! I've been looking for a link for the past few days on trust-able websites.

11. N3MBOT

N3MBOT Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280xoc
    look on the nvidia drivers page under the NVS series , its there

12. PirateNeilsouth

PirateNeilsouth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980 OC
  13. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    haha, wtf. I didn't see them yesterday. I must be blind :/

I even looked at Laptopvideo2go.

I FAILED.

14. deathmight

deathmight New Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX460 TOP 1GB
    Asus ENGTX460 DIRECTCU TOP /2DI/1GD5 1GB

Can't install the damn driver on my Asus ENGTX460 DIRECTCU TOP /2DI/1GD5 1GB -card. My OS is vista 32-bit and I've tried like 3-4 different .inf:s and none of them has worked. I got the international version of 265.90. It always tells me either that "The graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardaware."

Any help would be appreciated. I currently have 260.99 drivers.

EDIT1: Finally found an INF. that I can install, will soon see how it works!

15. Nerdness

Nerdness Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970 4GB SC SLI
    At first I had issues when I first got my 460 FTW cards. I went with the 265.66s but wasn't happy with the performance. I was using the US version of the drivers with the INF for the International version. Got these two downloaded together and tried again and PERFECTION! These are very good drivers. BC2 is much smoother for me with higher GPU usage than before. Black Ops isn't much better than the 265.66s but the game is pretty new and I'm sure we'll see better performance through a patch rather than a driver from NVidia.

EDIT: the page is over at OCers.uk but I can't post the link. Go over there and do a search.

16. tomgreen321

tomgreen321 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD6870
    The 265.90 will still not work for me, but the 263.06 Tesla drivers work great. I hadt the Quodro drivers running long enough to check GPU usage in a few games.

Dead Rising 2 went up from 25% to 25-45%, with the 263.06 they are hovering around 70%. Im running it at 1440x900, 4xAA, Everything High/on and it's running fine at 60fps even with hundreds of zombies on screen. In the same area before it would stutter and I would have obvious frame drops.

Next thing was Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Previously on 263.09(non-Tesla) ad the quick trial of 265.90 I would top out at 25%. In the same race with the Tesla drivers it was up around 30-50%. Clearly the game isn't asking for a ton of GPU power, but now I can run it maxed(if you can call it that) at 60fps. before it would stutter, and have slowdown in the weirdest places(tunnels when the lights came on.).

New Vegas now runs much smoother with the weird stutter while walking gone. It used to run fine but if you looked at scenery it was obviously messed up, as it would slightly skip. Can actually sit and enjoy it now.

Getting much better performance overall. Hopefully this isn't a case of nVidia trying to limit performance on each performance tier knowing the GPUs have alot more power in them. Games are running so much better now that the GPU is being worked more then 30%.

17. Kinleyb

Kinleyb Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Does anybody know when they are gonna release a new driver for the 580s?

18. deathmight

deathmight New Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX460 TOP 1GB
    Okay, the drivers are now installed. Tested Crysis and BC2, both games (especially Crysis, about 10 fps more) felt a lot smoother at many points. Still not happy with the performance, though. My processor can be a bit of a bottleneck, but the drivers definitely aren't perfect.

Usually the games run smooth when I'm just watching towards something or moving forward. The problem is whenever I turn quickly or not-so-quickly it feels annoyingly laggy, not smooth at all. Especially at BC2 when going in the snowy forests or running through the city center in the Africa Harbor. It doesn't help much to turn graphics settings to low. Does this sound more like a GPU or a CPU problem to anyone?

This really ruins the gaming experience for me...

19. tomgreen321

tomgreen321 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD6870
    Whats your CPU running at? Wouldn't really expect much out of a phenom I at stock, or a slight OC, especially in Crysis.

What are the rest of your specs. What settings and resolution?

20. Jasonnov118

Jasonnov118 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX460 1GB Hawk Talon
    I'm just hoping that this can even be fixed with drivers. Does anyone here think that the fermi architecture itself is flawed and no driver could do anything? If so, Nvidia better get some lawyers ready.