rFactor2?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ROBSCIX, Dec 13, 2010.

1. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    I was wondering who all is waiting for this new simulator?
    It will be nice to have a new high quality simulator with good effects and image quality. There seems to be no concrete ETA, well none that I could find..just speculations.
    Any opinions or thoughts on this one?

2. stjuart

stjuart Master Guru

GPU:
    4090FE
    It was supposed to be out end of 2010 but i would say somewhere in February or March. The team ISI are more into quality, than release it early and buggy.

3. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Yes I seen the Q4 of 2010 ETA but that seems unlikely.
    Personally, I would rather wait and have a great looking game that works right instead of a game that is not finished because they were trying to hit a date.
    Are you a sim racer, are you waiting for it?

4. stjuart

stjuart Master Guru

GPU:
    4090FE
    have all the games they have made, starting with Sports Car GT and up to rfactor with hundreds of mods. All iam going to say is that at one point i had 3 wheels. Now i only have two, my G27 as my main wheel and Driving force pro as backup. Also love Netkar pro, LFS, Nascar 2003. You name it i have it.

5. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Waiting for rFactor2 and GTR3...

Did not play that much rFactor because I was busy with GTR2, but looked like an awesome game, I just hope that those will not be released at the same time so I will have time to play both.

6. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    Been waiting for rF2 for ages. Wish they would give us a expected release date at least. I saw some alpha builds with gfx on very low. Can't wait to see what it can deliver. I hope it will support dx11.

7. duude

duude Active Member

GPU:
    MSI Cyclone 6850 1gb
    Am eagerly waiting for rft2.rFactor was an AWESOME Sim with an even better community and I am sure rft2 will be just as good with awesome community support.

8. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    Played GTR & GTR2 since releases, i've played rFactor a few times but i always found myself back on the GTR series. After seeing some previews of rfactor 2, it looks great and should be on every simulation fans list - GTR3 (if it comes... Simbin having financial problems right now...) and rfactor 2 are definetly games to watch out for next year.

Here are some previews if anyone is interested....

Cant forget some pics :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. yoyo1

yoyo1 Member

impressive dx7 lighting there.........

10. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    GTR, rFactor and pther offer some great game play and loads of mods but they are dated and the graphics are lacking. I have been playing alot of LFS lately and looking into iRacing but I am awaiting rFactor to and some others that were mentioned.