We're giving away 3DMark 11 keys ....

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Hydrohs

Hydrohs New Member

GPU:
    SLI Nvidia GTX 560 Ti
    I like Guru3D because it always keeps me up to date on what's happening and what's being released. And the reviews go into fantastic depth, while keeping everything clear.

2. gloves085

gloves085 Guest

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 2080 ti
    Oooh, Shiny Keys!

Would love a free key please.
    What isn't there to love about Guru3d, the most reliable unbiased tech review site on the web and a great community of Gurus in the forums.

It's one of only 2 tabbed favourites on my browser.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  3. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    I like G3D for the people on here and the Vault of Fail! And if it were not for G3D then I wouldn't have the rig I have today! :)

4. robwiel

robwiel New Member

GPU:
    GTX 580
    Love RSS channel with relevant infos

5. loneknives

loneknives Guest

GPU:
    Galaxy gtx 670 GC
    What i like about guru3d.com is Hilbert review on graphic card :) For the past review on gtx 480, gtx 460, ati 5850, ati 5770 i read everything word to word xD, i love your comment why not to buy this card or why buy them. I also love the forums, everyone here is friendly and always there to help each other. i usually check this site daily.

Wish gur3d to live forever in the internet!
    Thanks Guru3d!!

6. FfFCMAD

FfFCMAD New Member

GPU:
    GTX480 + 280 for PhysX
    What i like about Guru3D.com? Its easy to tell: If i have nothing to do at work and getting bored because of this and if i want to read news and reviews about hardware, guru3d.com is my first choice.

7. iako

iako Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING
    Guru3D has a fantastic bull$#!t filter....

[​IMG]

8. RS-X

RS-X Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070
    Been with Guru3d since 2005. Love the community and Forum. I specially love it because Apart from hardware review it also provide Download drivers and software’s and. Don’t need to check any ware just visit hare and get all the news, updates, and downloads hare. I also love to have a license key as it is really difficult to buy a legit copy in my country (Bangladesh). Also I earn like $300 per month so can’t afford a credit card to purchase online.

Special note: GURU3D RULLS.

9. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    It is very informative and of objective resource. Guru3D Team, one of the first in the world, always pleases its readers with their reviews about new devices and technologies.
    About the forum: a very adequate community that will respond always in trouble and help solve various problems. At the forum there will always be leaked drivers, news and their heated discussion.
    I begin my morning by reading the news on the site www.guru3d.com :)
    Thanks for all :)

10. pixflix

pixflix Member

GPU:
    nVidia 8800 GTX OC
    Hardware reviews, plain and simple! They are the best of Guru3D on the whole internet. I base all my HW shopping on these, they're precise, clearly written and contain lots of useful information. Other than that, Guru3D forums congregate a lot of skillful people who are always willing to help, Guru3D community rocks. Oh, and having Guru3D in my RSS feeds that updates every 15 minutes is a necessity :)

11. cliffgamerz

cliffgamerz Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3070 8GB
    I just wish those Advanced Edition keys goes to someone who has a good rig to run it.I have learned a lot from guru3d,this is how my rig shaped up.Guru3d is not just for enthusiast but is for all users who can enjoy a lot and learn a lot from this site.

12. HeatSurge

HeatSurge Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX260 c216 679/1080
    I like the detailed and objective reviews and the excellent forum help when needed :) . Keep it up guys!

13. cjanti

cjanti Guest

GPU:
    Powercolor HD4670 512MB
    I've visited guru3D for many years now and what I like most about it is, that guru3D has the most detailed and consistent hardware reviews on the net and paired with Hilbert's sense of humor it becomes simply perfect.

14. ScaryClown

ScaryClown Guest

GPU:
    3090 Zotac
    Is it too late for me to get one?
    Either way,its nice to see gifts like that.
    I dont know any other forum that does things like these for their members :)

15. BlueIce1

BlueIce1 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X OC
    I like the reviews. This is the first place I come when looking for info on new parts.

16. Bullet

Bullet New Member

GPU:
    GTX260
    I really love the reviews and download section. Keep up with awesome work gurus ;)

17. Bhaal

Bhaal Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Best in the whole wide world. Love it.

18. vagabond

vagabond New Member

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX460 1024MB
    There's no better way to get latest news about hardware,drivers( be it beta or whql...didnt bother to go nvidia site which takes like forever to go into download section),fastest download,latest review,benchmark and so on.

It's truely one of the kind site I like. :) Guru3d it's the must have! :D

19. Demons

Demons New Member

GPU:
    BFG 6800GT OC AGP
    I love everything about guru3d!!! You always have the reviews I want on the latest and greatest hardware. Guru3d always has the latest news for upcoming hardware. A day doesn't go by that I don't check on the latest headlines from guru3d.com!

20. faltor

faltor New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Gainward 275 OC
    Guru3D is the only site for my information. Good reviews, good discussions, easiest way to download drivers. The one and only.