Blizzard Confirms StarCraft II Overheating Bug

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, Aug 3, 2010.

1. InfDaMarvel

InfDaMarvel Guest

GPU:
    HD3850 256mb
    lol All of my friends haven't reported any sort of problems while playing sc2. Not even during Beta.

2. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Blizzard simply forgot how many morons own pc's they will have to adjust things for you.

3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Blizzard still supports World of Warcraft..... makes it hard for them to forget that the majority of their user base is computer illiterate... People are already threatening to dump World of Warcraft if their 64mb GeForce MX200 can't run the game after the next expansion...

4. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    gtx 480 850/1700/2000 h2o
    let them dump wow i'm quite sure their minority with that low end hardware ;P.
    main reason wow is so out dated is cous off people like that ;P
    for that same reason they dont get many new players if blizzard wants to keep game alive they need more new players also.

5. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    I see you like placebos a lot.

I'd take a choppier frame rate over having the screen tear every time. In the middle of action the screen tearing in freakin' pieces is a hell of a lot more noticeable than a choppy frame rate.

6. bokah

bokah Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 670GTX 2G
    vsync feels like southpark with voice delay to me, but hey a lot of what ur brain recieves is generated rather than what u truly see, go figure