PlayStation Plus

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by StrikeQ, Jun 30, 2010.

1. StrikeQ

StrikeQ Guest

GPU:
    1080 Waterforce 2139/5500
  2. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    So after you stop paying you loose access to games you paid money for? How can anyone with a clear conscience even consider to pay for this? It's like your car is locking up if you don't use it for 2 weeks lol

3. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Playstation + is not meant to compete with XBlive, the free PSN everybody gets with a PS3 already does that, this is more of a rental service with benefits, nothing more, and its optional so it does not affect your free service.

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea I have read about it. You still have your free PSN, but if you go for Plus version,you will get more avatars and stuff like that. Pretty useless stuff if you ask me. As well as that Sony said you will be able to download 2-3 games a year for free. Probably ****ty games tho lol

5. StrikeQ

StrikeQ Guest

GPU:
    1080 Waterforce 2139/5500
    I'd assume the same, but they mention like getting firmware updates easier if you have PlayStation Plus. What is easier then clicking on "Check for Updates"

Unless they make it harder for the rest, I don't see how it can get easier. Things like that make me think they might change some of the "Free PSN" aspects.

But meh, I don't game online with consoles at all really.

6. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Can anyone please make a screenshot of the page, or copy paste the info ? its unavailable for me here at work :(

7. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Ah good old work blocks everything :( Sucks doesnt it lol Ive got same problem here

8. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Try HERE

And if that dont work here is the info..

9. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    thanks , but you dont seem to understand

"
    Web Page Blocked
    Access to the web page you were attempting to access, http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010..., has been blocked by the Web URL Filtering Service, because Games is not allowed based on the web acceptable use policy.

No further action is required on your part.

"

edit- Thanks for the copy paste :thumbup:

10. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    I dont think its a great idea to be honest, the way it was did the job well enough, xbox live is a joke, i went to download the crackdown 2 demo yesterday but because i didnt have a gold account i couldnt, and thats just crap.

11. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^^I went silver last month after the last straw which was some prick floating about in the sky in MW2 killing everybody.....****ing MS and their inability to keep a supposed closed network secure...they can suck my balls if they think I'm paying to play online with cheating ****s...i can do that on the PC for free.

As for crackdown II yeah its a bitch but you only got a week to wait, of course there is probably one here already playing it on their 360, you know who you are....i cant say their name cause they get upset and start PM me. LOL

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  12. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    i actually bought more stuff from marketplace then i really wanted lol
    must be because i just recently bought one.
    great games, although i hate that i bought duke nukem though
    it has a big border around it , how lame is that. and no split screen co-op . :(

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    very nice, unfortunately even PS STORE is not available to my REGION...SONY, u r back stabber, in 2009 some one in your company(lol dont remember now, CEO or something) told in the news that PS3 made the BEST sales on glob in Turkey. and u dont put STORE to my country..bitches!

14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    What's a playstation?

15. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    its a device which has some excellent games.

16. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    thats like asking what a woman is :3eyes:

Playstation plus looks like a good idea when you see all the discounts you can get on games and exclusive stuff, yeah you only rent a game in some cases but you can buy the game and keep it as far as im aware.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  17. mauaus

mauaus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce 7900GT zalman VF-900cu
    I think PSN + is worth it for someone that hasnt been on PSN that long, its a great "starters kit" as of now. I myself have most of the stuff offered so its not for me yet.

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    The Guys name is Tİm Stokes. MIDDLE EAST SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR.. and in my research i learned that they r going to start PSN TURKEY in August..well, when i google i see same kind of news since 2007 lol..