Eurovision Song Contest Oslo 2010

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by killerxr290, May 28, 2010.

1. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Last again? lol its all **** anyway i dont know why the UK bothers to enter such stupid contests

2. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    UK sucked this year, why we keep doing ****e songs that wouldn't appeal to the euro market!!! and i hate to say it, but i think the best song won....

3. coretweaker

coretweaker Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 5870
    UK's song was so... zero... Sorry about that, but brits usually do nothing better than sending over some "ok voice" with a "zero song"... :bang:

4. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    wat...

3rd place second time for Romania? we do not suck as much as we used to

5. coretweaker

coretweaker Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 5870
    ...don't know about ya. No offence like :)

6. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Also, the interval act with the flash mobs around Europe was really ****ing cool. I first thought it was just another lame dance thing, but when I realised it was all live and synchronised, it blew my mind!

7. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    Only the Audience and a bit in Germany was live, the rest was pre-recorded

But it was pretty fookin good, the amount of people!!

8. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The stuff from people's homes was definitely live as well. I'm not sure about the rest, where did you read it wasn't? I thought the whole point of it was that it was live.

Edit: Ok I googled it and and you're right. I guess organising that many people at the same time would be a bit much, haha. Either way, an original idea. These interval acts are usually pretty damn dull with traditional dances and promotion of the host country and crap like that.

9. Alec**

Alec** Maha Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 5850 1GB H²0
    I say UK should just pull out next year, seeing as we fund a great deal of it and it doesn't do us any good (yeah this years was SHOCKING).

Are their actually any rules on who you can enter? Cause the german had like number ones all over Europe apparently so if that's the case then can't we just enter some popular British artist / group?

10. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    jimmy jump was the best xD.

Altho its really nice that germany wins, at least no uber-emigrant country which gets their own votes from other countries or URSS which gets "friendly-countries" votes didnt win (which is why, at least in spain, we dont get eurovision so seriously, after chikilicuatre this year there was two tv/radio shows sending their "singers" and they reached spanish finals -_-, i dont watch eurovision, but the radio guy its the best humour programm at morning while i drive :p).