wtf.. very weird..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by MiMiK, May 25, 2010.

1. Rochin

Rochin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 EE 1GB

That made my day, I feel special now!! yay! Then you pissed on it by bad mouthing Obama. lol Darn you! :p

2. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Curiously, what gets the signal to the receiver where it is extrapolated into a graph? Could there even have been electrical interference from a sunspot flare/solar prominence/solar magnetic storm or some other type of disturbance from the sun that affected the amount of charged particles in the atmosphere that wavered within the resonant or design frequency of seismograph signals? Some analogous "crazy wild" wavering could be from unfiltered transmitted signals being affected by the same.

3. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    9/10 cases of solar flares are actually confused with swamp gas.

4. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    I think you may be referring to Ball Lightning.

Solar flares are a whole different thing, dude. See...

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2010

5. Norvekh

Norvekh Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    Clearly Mother Nature had a few too many bean burritos.

6. Mr.StanleyDudek

Mr.StanleyDudek Master Guru

GPU:
    VisionTek HD 3870 X2 1GB
    There was another bump about 45 Minutes ago! What's going on? Maybe this stuff is normal I just never paid attention to it before. But it's crazy the way they seem to be detected almost simultaneously around the world.

7. Paul L

Paul L Guest

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    Oh bugger... just been watching the History Channels Ancient Aliens series...
    They mentioned that a group of Native Americans think that when the Earth's
    axis is shifted by a certain amount it amounts to a message to our Alien Overlords
    that we 'the Human race' are due a serious kickin'/Visit from them...

Time to start investing in survival gear methinks.... oiks

8. Rochin

Rochin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 EE 1GB
    I have watched a good amount on the ancient aliens and such amoung other series. Some of the things they show as proof, actuall hands on are unreal. Carbon dated airplane sculpures, stone airplanes, some made of bronze and such from 5000+ years ago. Looking at some artifacts in other countries that never make the news, it is all some stuff to wrap your head around. Not sure what it all means, could be that humans today are a 2nd or 3rd build up of technology, whole civilizations could have totally been destroyed and almost all evidence of them being there erased. Could have happened many times over. Or we have the aliens idea. Hell for all we know we were brought here from somewhere else. Not sure we will ever know.

9. Paul L

Paul L Guest

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    It is a fair amount to get one head around.. lol

I am inclined to think that we've probably done it all before & we were stupid
    enough to nearly wipe ourselves out.. but there is some odd evidence around
    that makes me think about the human race being just a semi-abandoned slave
    race..

I think this due to the small numbers of interesting & unexplained ruins of
    buildings. That these ruins in a local sense are one off's with no previous
    examples in the locality. How the hell did they build some of them :3eyes: ???

10. Ronin

Ronin Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX560 Superclocked
    Has anyone checked to see if Switzerland's still there? Maybe CERN created that black hole that people were worrying about last year?

11. Rochin

Rochin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 EE 1GB
    I agree, also in a few shows there were what they thought were ruins built by the Aztecs, but when they measured all the stuff and tried to reconstruct it, some of the buildings would have been 150 feet tall, weighed 100s of tons and built out of stone that could only be cut using diamonds. So yeah how the hell did a primitive culture build that, and why, for what? To me the broken stuff they found in the pyramids that resembled a light bulb is also a wft. Too much stuff to think about and I am sure governments of the world have stuff hidden as well. Funny to think that after the Roswell crash, our computer tech exploded.

12. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr
    Has the epicentre still not been identified? Could it have anything to do with the Iceland volcano, maybe its really big brother is waking up and this time, it's personal.

13. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    no it means that the Planet is very much alive... 2012 is just some stupid illuminati propaganda..

or maybe they really detonated that nuke, fools.

14. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    For fcuk's sake, guys! Check out South Pole's readings... It's shaking like a beeoch, zomfg, iced aliens are awaking as we speak!1 Only Al Gore can save us now...