Woman jailed after sex with 12-year-old Boy

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Redemption80, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Zareph

Zareph Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire NITRO+ RX480 4GB
    And that's the same thing I was thinking :puke2:

2. sirrith

sirrith Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850 1GB
    She got off light. I do find it VERY wrong that if the genders were reversed, ceteris paribus, the judgement would have been much harsher. Just shows that the judicial system needs looking into.

Also, wtf she's hideous.

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    What are you talking about?

I never said it was ok for an adult to abuse a child, male or female.
    What i said was, since this was a forum populated by mostly young guys i'm sure alot wouldn't find this as anger inducing as an older guy and a young girl, which from most of the posts appears to be correct.

If your going to post accusatory nonsense, at least have a valid point, instead of just embarrassing yourelf.

4. Seref

Seref Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 3080 Ti
    You have to wonder what kind of a woman needs a 12 year old. Just starting puberty, aka small penis. Your junk keeps growing, usually until 21. I just wonder why a woman would want a child's dingy.

5. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    where was she when I needed her! lucky kid

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
  7. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    meh, she should go to jail as its against the law, to think many years ago kids were married with babies at that age, yet today it is seen as wrong.

its not the fact that its wrong, it is wrong but what i mean is that its the law that should be seen as the reason why she should go to jail, not moral believes. In america sex with a minor is a crime, it isnt in the UK, in other countries if you have sex and are not married you get burned. yet you dont think that in the uk if a 16 has sex they are morally wrong, unlike in america where it would be seen as.

law>morals in this case

8. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400

No this is what you posted....
    So you tell me how you somehow justify that pedophile sexual abuse from a adult against a young boy is different from sexual abuse against a young girl, and not as bad, tell me how you justify that as acceptable, or as you asked "A damn good host" or "Booze, then sex, the presents for sex"

And wait, are you saying that because you think this place is populated mostly by young guys they will somehow find some pedophile behaviour acceptable as it does not make you as upset as other sexual abuse......WTF!!

I think you are on the wrong site, best go back to the site you use that's populated with young guy that in your opinion find pedophile abuse against young boys acceptable.

You really have opened my eyes now about you, Redemption80, a 29 year old man who thinks there are degree's of pedophile abuse not as bad if there are enough young guys to back him up........WOW....just WOW, anybody who is not repulsed equal by all forms of pedophilia is in my mind a walking time bomb for the public.

You are one sick puppy i will tell you that.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  9. chris

chris Guest

GPU:
    GTX460
    didn't think a twelve year old dude could get a boner or even know what to do with one,but I suppose kids grow up so fast these days

10. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Aww, are you angry cause it reminds you when you were sexually abused with a 360 controller, especially when a PS3 one would of been so much less painful?

Not once did i justify it, just said it isn't as bad as its physically harder for a young boy to get abused compared to a young girl, if you don't know why, then perhaps you shouldn't be commenting.

Have you read the replies on this? About 75% of them are either saying lucky guy, saying it would be ok if she wasn't ugly, making jokes about it, or quoting a South Park episode that is far sicker than this.
    If you honestly believe that, then perhaps your on the wrong forum as you have just insulted nearly 20posters in this thread by calling them all a walking time bomb for the public.

We all agree its wrong, but im sure we would also agree that your totally devoid of a sense of humour.

11. lambchop

lambchop Member Guru

GPU:
    None
    There was a story just a week or so ago about a woman who got let off(no jail) for having sex with a 14 year old. It's always astonishing to see how peoples attitude changes when it's a woman perpetrator and not a man. Course the age of consent is a consensus among society, in a few countries the age of consent is 13. Mental maturity is vastly different from person to person once we hit this age range so im sure it's not black and white when reviewing each case.

12. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I would like to see some more consistency with it though, how can a guy who abuses a 10year old girl get a suspended sentance, but a woman who abuses a 12year old boy gets 9years.

Yeah, in places like Yemen, its as low as 9, and even developed countries like Spain and Germary its 13 & 14, as well as some US states apparently.

13. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Nothing really to say about that now is there, but lets not stray from the topic YOU started about how YOU feel young boys getting sexually abused by a pedophile does not make you as angry as young girls being sexually abused, lets stick with these different levels of pedophile behaviour you seem to equate for different genders.

No YOU stated.....
    You stated quite clearly as you can see from above that you that you cant really get upset about it as much as a young girl getting abused because it's a young boy getting abused..... how the **** do you justify a stance like that, not being equally appalled at the abuse of a child because it's young boy...really how do you defend that stance?

So if people agree with you then its ok?
    Wow..it just gets worse.

Never mind other people in this thread, they are quite capable of speaking up for themselves if they wish too, what we are discussing is your stance, a 29 year old man who does not find a young boy being sexually abused as bad a a young girl being abused.

Whats so funny about a 29 year old man who seems to think there are levels of pedophile behaviour with some worse than others, what grown adult in their right mind would have anything but utter revulsion for all pedophile behaviour....well it seems you would, and that is scary....i mean what are you 8 years old with no common sense, i mean that's how you come across in this thread, not that of a 29 year old man, but a small 8 year old who read a dirty word in a news headline and ran to giggling for the classroom....is that what you are.....

....But wait there is more, you are even unhappy with the sentence that the pedophile got, again how can you be unhappy in any way shape of form that another pedophile has been taken off the streets....

You really do come across as being very very pro pedophile in this whole affair, and that's very telling if you ask me....my advice if you wont go to your nearest police station make a appointment with your doctor and tell them what you have been saying in here, I'm sure there is something they can do, but get help soon.

14. Doug

Doug Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The **** is wrong with you man? Basically calling Redemption a paedo... I don't find it as bad when the woman is the abuser of a boy... It's not good don't get me wrong, it's still sick. Call me a paedo all you want, I won't get to see your replies though as I'm off to the police station to turn myself in.

15. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Even the law believe's the same, on average custodial sentences are shorter for female offenders, than for similar male offenders, if it means so much to you why don't you become an MP.

XP-200, im not going to argue with it, as tbh i have better things to do than multiple quote someones post, but i really do think you were abused with a 360 pad, come on...you can tell us, we won't judge you, but you can't project your all you anger onto me.

16. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Well the police station is the place for you then if you truly believe child abuse in any way, shape, or form has levels that allows you to apply some type of discrimination between the levels of severity perpetrated on a child by a pedophile when its gender related.....i cant believe I'm reading this from people, shocking.

Your point was plain and simple when you started this thread, you don't find the sexual abuse of a underage males in any way as horrendous a act as you do when its a young female child, nor are you happy with the sentence of the pedophile as you think its "Harsh"......no getting away from that fact and all done by your own hand.

Wow.....You just keep on with this very violent sexual derogatory stuff, its quite telling in itself.

17. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    XP-200 you're causing a ruckus over nothing, enough already.

Also what was stated is true, pretty much 90% of men don't judge female pedophiles as harshly as male ones especially when the woman is good looking. Whenever a thread like this pops up anywhere half the replies have always been "I wish that happened to my when I was younger!" or "I wish I had a teacher like that!", always something along those lines.

Lighten up, the 360 controller comment was pretty funny. But from the sound of things Redemption pleasures himself with a PS3 controller since he sounds like he knows what he's talking about. :wanker:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  18. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    The thing is most men wouldn't see this as abuse, so most of what you said becomes invalid to them.

The world is full of opinions, the one that you have on this is a tad bit rare though. Thanks for giving your input though, always nice to see variety.

19. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Whats rare about being horrified about child sexual abuse?

I really am stunned and shocked that some seem to be of the opinion that its OK for child sex abuse when its perpetrated by a female pedophile....truly stunned.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  20. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    To be abuse, wouldn't the child have to refuse/dislike what is happening to him? If that was the case I would agree with you.