The Obama Deception (Movie)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by proFits, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
  2. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Americans has had too low taxes for a long time, president Bush should've put a war tax in place to fund the wars instead of borrowing money (with interest).

3. DaShoota

DaShoota Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon HD4850
    IMO, a war tax should be implemented. Many americans are simply oblivious to the seriousness of these wars and how disasterous they are to the nation. A draft should also be implemented. Once all Americans are forced to participate in the pain and suffering of these wars there will be a great opposition to them. This is how the Vietnam war ended.

4. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC

you forgot to add a couple...

With Stimulus unemployment won't go above 8%. Its at 10% and GROWING, we can blame Bush for this as usual. They are already talking about ANOTHER stimulus package ffs.

There will be total transparency...heh, no.

The man got voted on charisma and not ability this much is certain. I definitely see this guy being a one termer. I just hope the country isn't destroyed by then.

5. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Obama's winning of the Nobel Piece Prize was a total scam. Perhaps I should check my facts with him! He is nothing more than a puppet and was chosen for his charisma and acting abilities.
    This war and countless others were orchestrated by the Industrial Military complex to begin with and the only ones to benefit are the bankers. It's quite obvious to anyone who is awake that the government does not run the show. The rich get richer and the poor are expendable! The governments talk about the billions they give to help the poor; yet, I don't see any evidence of anyone being helped. Corporations put money into third world countries to take them over - not to help the people. This will all become clear, very soon.

6. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    My fav thing was they said they saved over 900 jobs at a plant that only employed 300, I want to know what they did with the other 600 people?

7. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    I wouldn't go that far. Some countries just aren't that profitable. If anything, money is put into them to...I dunno...act as a massive PR op?

8. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Rather that than just repeating all the bull**** that people were crying about George W Bush when they were more close to the truth as if you're some goddamn parrot.

9. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    People this is a not a GOP VS Demos
    This is the people against governments and possibly corporations
    And indeed the Nobel peace prize was undeserved!

10. wubbles

wubbles Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1Ghz
    I think you will find this is about people wanting to play the hero struggling to spread the 'truth' in their own fantasy world where everyone is out to get them.

11. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I'm begging to be proven wrong, I've seen the controversy side of this, and I think we can give these two movies some credits. They do good in explaining what their theory is. I'd just like to see the anti-movie, proving these things wrong

But just saying its wrong doesnt cut it

12. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Wind is very different then solar, generally offers more stability then solar and areas with continuous wind patterns can be found, today there are some wind systems which allow a synchronous generator to be attached rather then an induction motor which offers big improvements.

Your other paragraph is no good though, housing power is a terrible idea makes the network more complicated, you make the wrong assumption that solar gives extra energy during peak hours, solar gives peak power between 12-3pm which happens to be in an area of relatively low demand, peak power generally is at 5-6AM where massive amounts of reactive (motor) load is switched (hence the need for synchronous goodness) and another peak at like 7-9pm.

Thats my beef with the obama administration they are offering false promises and envision a world which I honestly have no idea how they are going to implement because apart from the actual 'power' problem of his policies there is another massive arm ( and less talked about) of the problem called 'protection and distribution' which get more costly the more decentralized generation is.

13. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Go back to sleep; you're boring me.

14. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    You have no idea how tired I am...

15. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    Another stimulus? Didn't companies pocket enough money already?

16. bettisfan

bettisfan Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 650 TI boost
    Watched the movie......Read the comments....... If you are American you need to pay close attention to what you are not seeing or reading in the news. We are being completely duped by 1. the War......2. The Health Care Bill...With all of the hype with these 2 issues there is so much being done behind our backs it is quite scary really. I love my country and will die defending my home, but WTH has our government done. If i were to print up some Bonds and take out 1.4 trillion in loans I would be in jail for the rest of my life, but the Federal Reserve allows the government to do it all of the time. The day after the bailout passes 14 trillion bucks gets loaned by our trusty federal reserve and not a soul knows where or who it was loaned to....This is our money floating around out there...We are being played big time folks. Obama is nothing more than a Spokesperson for these Crooks. They give Him the orders and he complies. How long do you think Obama would last if he were the Rebel like JFK and started actually doing something "FOR THE PEOPLE"? Or if he really took control and started some actual equal rights in this country for all...(and I'm not speaking of race,religion or sex here either) He wouldn't make it another month on this earth....He is nothing more than a pawn in this game that these richer than rich crooks have molded into what they want done for the next 4-8 years..

17. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    It's the big eating the small.

Anyone looked at gas, electric and water bills recently?

Nevermind domestic, the prices is slowly bankrupting small companies. I'm talking those local shops and food outlets. They are getting raped by the high cost of bills. Councils refusing to sell the lease is another. Leading to years of just continual rent payment along with business rates.

So, the jobs are going. The shops are closing and if it carries on, then, everything you buy will be corporate products. The days when father and son had common trades is slowly dying and what we're left with is families with a lack of skills due to all trade on low-income families being slowly, but, surely wiped out.

A lack of purpose in life is going to cause dissent amongst all people. It just depends how far we let them bleed the system.

Control is about getting the most done by doing the least possible. What happens in a world-wide bankruptcy? Who owns us then?

In a way, we are merely slaves. We are forced into limitations and situations, fuelled by hunger and greed. They like to play chess and monopoly with the world, sit back and watch it happen as we accept all the market manipulation and corruption that goes on.

Now, the figures and numbers can be hidden forever on a disk in a sc. But, hey, before completion and that final day when you read, see or hear about it theres that part of us still in denial. We are too busy still arguing, while the curtain slowly goes up and the show really starts.

When it is finally raised you will all say "F**K!" in unison.