Afterburner 1.4.2 (2009-1-7)

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Garrett_Wu, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Garrett_Wu

Garrett_Wu Member Guru

Afterburner 1.4.2 (2010-1-7)

Hi!

While we're waiting exciting new Afterburner 1.5.0, we update Afterburner 1.4.2 to add voltage support to more card. Happy overclocking!

http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

[Changelog]
    Added voltage control for custom design MSI N240GT D5 1GB series graphics cards with uP6262 voltage regulators
    Added voltage control for custom design MSI R5770 Hawk graphics cards with uP6204 voltage regulators

UPDATED: I forgot now is 2010...:p

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. drakogian

drakogian New Member

GPU:
    Gainward 4850 GS
    Hi Garrett_Wu,
    the new Powercolor HD 5850 PCS+ have a 6219 voltage regulators. MSI AB support this VR type ?

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Is it so hard to peek into sticky thread telling which VRM models are supported by Afterburner?

4. zx81

zx81 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX560Ti TwinFrozer2
    thanks for the updated software, using it every game day

5. Lord_Farken

Lord_Farken Master Guru

GPU:
    sapphire HD 5970@1000 H20
    I make system crash every time I open it
    have to get it out

6. Unwinder

Thank ATI for 9.12 'hotfix' which actually broken more things that it fixed. No fixes for Crossfire systems are expected in Afterburner.

7. Garrett_Wu

Garrett_Wu Member Guru

MSI Afterburner doesn't support this PWM chip. And currently we don't have plan to implement either.

8. drakogian

drakogian New Member

GPU:
    Gainward 4850 GS
    Ok... thanks Garrett_Wu.

9. magoo25

magoo25 Guest

GPU:
    ATI 5870s in CrossfireX
    That's very unfortunate, since I think there are any number of users, like me that have Crossfire and would use Afterburner if the drivers and the program got along. Afterburner is an excellent program. Much improved over Precision and very useful in Crossfire until 9.12.

Since you are not planning to work this out, or have had a change of heart about working with the newer ATI models.......

well, so long Afterburner.:bang:

10. soviet87

soviet87 Active Member

GPU:
    5850+5850+5970+GTX470

Just do a google search for the leaked 9.12's that was dated dec 14, those seem to be working great for me, 9.12 whql's are a no go, and so are the hotfix, they insta crash if i make any setting change in AB. Something to do with ULPS from what i have heard, they need to get it sorted out.

11. Unwinder

Crossfire users should spam AMD, not me. There are no problems in Afterburner and the latest AMD driver is the thing that needs to be fixed.

12. gurusan

gurusan Master Guru

GPU:
    5850 @ 1000MHz
    As gDDR5 doesn't clock up/down automatically on 4xxx cards is there any way to change the minimum clock to more than 30% off of the boot clock? My gDDR5 boot clock is 975MHz which allows me to go down to 695MHz for my idle profile...it would be nice to go lower, 300-400MHz?

thanks, great work so far...I have 3 profiles set up for hot-keys on my G15 so can change at the touch of a button...