Whats the worst thing you have ever done.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Herbert0100, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Penetrator

The Penetrator Banned

GPU:
    Evga GTX 285 Tri-SLi
    you know that milk shake on ur avatar reminds of that song! "My milkshake is better than your's damn right is better than yours" lol!

2. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Since i always like to hear these kind of worst type stories lets please keep the thread troll free.

Thanks.

3. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    I have a feeling the banhammer is going to come down really soon.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  4. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    Fcukin Peodophille, I hope your IP is logged and you are arrested and ass banged for life

5. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I used to get some sort of punishment (i.e. no messing around with computer for x days) if I got less than 8 (4 to 10 scale) from exam. I once got 5 from Finnish exam and that was a horrifying memory. Luckily teacher allowed me to take that exam again and I scored 9 :D. There was a reason for that poor score though. Previous teacher sucked and when this new one made a proper one, results were piss poor. I have to say that week intense studying without computer helped... Never had a similar problem since.

That's the "worst thing" I remember.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  6. I was a pretty good kid. My grades sucked but I was always respectfull to mother. The worst thing was in primary school or elementory for our USA members, was going to a freinds place to see his new train set.

Mum strictly forbidded any contact with strangers, especially adults. My freind and me where on his door step looking at his train set in the hallway when I seen mums car drive past....so I bolted ( my house was only across the play ground ).

Anyway...I got home and mother was calm and everything...I even got a hotdog for dinner. then out came the wooden spoon...lol...waaaaalllllooop. Ah its my fault, I dont care. I believe everyone makes mistakes in the past....you shouldnt hold it against them...hence why i love ma mother.

7. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    I used to get hit with a wooden spoon lmao - occasionally if I moved fast enough, my dad would hit himself haha

8. Enizax

Enizax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 TUF OC
    Don't drop the soap man XD

9. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Lmao..that head is going to give me nightmares...

10. The Penetrator

The Penetrator Banned

GPU:
    Evga GTX 285 Tri-SLi
    Let me tell you a lil TRUE Story! i moved to V.A from Jersey when i was 19 and from there i got a job in CHIC-FilA as A Cash Register! lol! and it happens that the owner hired a beautiful 15 year old girl and happen to be a cheerleader on their school which is DEEP RUN HIGHSCHOOL in Henrico COUNTY V.A. I was just staring at her while i was standing on front of the register. and hell she stared back at me! then i just stared away from her. later on that day when things got calmer, u know fast food gets busy at lunch time! especially chic-Fil-A. The supervisor his is ADAM Ask me to Wipe some tables! on the dining area! and that super cute cheerleader chic NAmed "Molly" happened to be assinged to cleanup up tables and was not fast enough to cleaned all dem tables! that's why adam ask me to help her.... NOw while i was cleaning tables out of nowhere! she started wiping the area where i was cleaning the table! and to my surpise ask me "my number" that FAST! hey so i gave her my number! after my shift was over while i was at my aunt's place my cell rang! and i picked up and viola it was "molly" the hot cheerleader! we talk for bit and next thing u know she ask me if i wanna hang out on her place on the coming weekends! i said sure! then days passed by and weekend was there! SHE and Her DADDY came over to my aunt's house and picked me up! her daddy didnt mind i was 19! and her daddy happens to be a proffesional orthopedic doctor! so i hang out at her place! Check out her crib then her room then eventually i checked her out! lmao! but the problem is her parents was downstairs but luckily they both went for a walk outside and just the two of us left inside her house! I asked her what do u want to do! she replied "Anything" "i ask again what do u mean by anything" she answered "This Anything" and next thing u know she was on top of me! lol! then couple months later passed i was at her house wit her MOTHER and she was upstair we where downstair's watching a re run of "Dawson's Creek" and she was on top of me again! on a SOFA! lol! then her mother came down the stairs to the kitchen to get somethin to drink and the kitchen is right next to the living room hahaa! and we got caught! she Screamed so loud " MOLLYYYYYYYY" molly hoped off so fast on top of me! that her mother saw my LIL PENETRATOR! she Screamed again "OH MY GOD!!!" then after that she drop me off my aunt's place! and it was so silent inside her suv! then her father called me the next day and worked things out! and next you know were back again together doing the things we like to do! lol and 6 months later we broke up! cuz she thinks i was having an affair wit another girl at our work! and end of story!

11. Enizax

Enizax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 TUF OC
    I think nvlddmkm said it best...

12. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Yea read about 1 line of that, dikchead - although u are most likely playin a dangerous wind up game - i still hope u end up married to a black man

13. The Penetrator

The Penetrator Banned

GPU:
    Evga GTX 285 Tri-SLi
    Im not gonna argue wit u my friend :) u can say all the bad things you want to me. What Happens Happened.

14. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    *waves good bye*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.