Games+ Steam = A total joke!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by LadiesMan32, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Saying that Steam is a joke is trolling.

2. Spongebong

Spongebong Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX980 SC
    +100

3. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    [Steam + Games= A total Joke!!!] = [X360 + Games = A total joke!!!] = trolling.

People may encounter problems with anything that has to do with computers. Oh wait... Computers + software = a total joke!!!

4. notyou

notyou Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6970
    Saying that steam is anything but a joke, is trolling.

I hope game companies realize that not everyone like steam & that it should only be an option to use steam. It should never be forced to run steam in order to play a game.

5. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Ive had steam since the beta days like what 6 years ago almost. Never had 1 issue like. Thats really odd. Hope you can get it all sorted out. I have to agree that saying steam is a joke is way too far fetched because of one issue your having. If we all reported it being hardcore f-up, then I could really find it way more viable and just.

6. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7800XT
    If i would be ever forced to install steam because some game i want to play is only available there , that is if no other options will be available , i know its not the case right now but it might change in foreseen-able future , seeing how fast steam is growing.

I swear i will pirate the game .

7. weston

weston Guest

GPU:
    GTX 275
    i had to install steam with the orange box, but then again, I like being able to install games to multiple computers and not worry about having discs. The problems you are having are bad, but to take this one example and say that steam is a joke would be a little stretch...

8. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    Never had an issue with steam in both online, and offline modes.

9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I never used to be a fan of Steam, and i still prefer hard copies, but it its hugely succesful, and seems to be trusted by publishers, and anyone having problems with it, only have themselves to blame.

As for pirating any game which requires it, i have to say i detest that attitude, anyone who pirates a game is partly responsible for every bad port the PC gets.
    Instead of Steam would you rather SecuRom?