HD 59xx

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by DSK, Oct 29, 2009.

1. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Ledhed, how many times do you need to be warned about flamebaiting? Seriously, stop it.

2. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    I'm not baiting anyone, I'm replying to their posts.

3. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    bullsh*t.

"I swear these ATI guys are pissed"

no more warnings.

4. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    Why would I have any reason to bait a forum I have 6k posts on? If anyone is going to do it they make a new account..

I have noticed your hostility towards me ever since you got a 5870 and I stated the 295 was faster in the majority of benches. From that day forward you have been 24/7 arguing at anything I say that isn't praising DX11 or ATI.

If they want to ban me because I discuss hardware openly with no stigma towards brands, then ok. I know XtremeSystems enjoys HARDWARE discussions (not agreements).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009

5. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Don't even try to give me that crap, the 'hostility' is from you bragging non-stop about owning that card and has nothing to do with me owning an ATI card whatsoever.

So for constant flamebaiting, trolling, and pretty much calling me a fanboy you can have yourself an infraction.

If you choose to leave, that's fine, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

6. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize in the ATI section you can only discuss ATI hardware. I guess that needs to be added to these rules I broke.

7. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    And i though i was difficult.
    [​IMG]

8. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    is that some kind of highland sheep/cat they breed up in bonny scotland?

must be cos that's highland fir trees in the background no? or should i say fur trees :wanker:

9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    While i was writing that post i thought this thread needed a fluffy bunny in it, so i googled fluffy bunny and thats what came up, looking back 15mins, i think my 30mins of sleep last night has had an effect lol.

Fur trees :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

On topic, kinda glad these weren't the real cards, were far too slow looking.
    Do you have really low min FPS on Stalker CS with the 5870's drivers?

10. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    that thing looks longer than my antec 900 case, the card that is not the bunny :p

11. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Anyone checked steam? The saga continues. The one about LedHed getting banned:D Just check it out:p

12. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    i was wondering why when i was logged in it showed someone getting banned???

wtf??

wasnt one of my friends list..??? confused here..

13. 8IronBob

8IronBob Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 4GB SC
    The 295 may be faster, BUT, that doesn't mean that it's made for DX11 gaming, which most game designers will probably be looking at more, and possibly skip over DX10 and 10.1 completely, rendering the 295 useless, since it won't meet the right specifications. Keep that in mind, the HD5800/5900 series may be the way to go for a while until we see how the new "Fermi" 3xx series can compete with it.

14. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Just check the announcement's:D

15. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    ahh i forgot i was in steam/guru community. how did i get there?

erm btw hello everyone..ooops. was a shock when i saw this banned thing...had a few beers so didnt think much of it at the time. hehe.

16. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Ledhed knew full well what he was doing on here, it's been relentless and he ignored warnings time and time again from multiple moderators. At some point something has to be done.

Just because someone's been registered here a long time doesn't mean they can get away with stirring up trouble in multiple areas of the forum.

Ledhed was given a 3 day timeout because even after being given an infraction he still didn't know when to stfu. Clearly he still finds the need to seek attention on Steam by talking me down and calling it a 'dick move' on my part.

Whatever. If he comes back and continues trolling then the ban will be made permanent, his choice.

Now I know the chances are slim, but can we get the thread back on topic please guys?

17. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Sure, no probs... Wait, what's this thread about?:p

Ouh, right. HD59xx... Well, I just hope that when they'll release it, the price on 5850 will drop, cos I want that card:D

18. chaotic1

chaotic1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PowercolorHD6970 2GB dead
    just measured my case , this will not fit lol :(

19. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    That's also one of the reasons I'm not looking at the more high end cards and their price of course too.

20. 8IronBob

8IronBob Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 4GB SC
    Not only that, but there'll be a far better supply of 5850s to boot, because it's almost as rare as the Wii right now (well, don't think that's rare anymore, but you get the idea).