whats your opinion on the BNP?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by masterchiefx2, Oct 23, 2009.

1. RE3FRK

RE3FRK Banned

GPU:
    ATI HD4870 790/1050MHz
    Is this thread up-to-date? Cause last time I heard Margaret thatcher was doing a roaring job and having a great time, no wait, that was last century, duh.

2. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Quit trolling plz. <3

3. thecake90

thecake90 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    I don't think it is good for any country to be flooded with emigrants.... And the UK is no exception.
    If I were British, I wouldn't like seeing my country be filled with emigrants.

4. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    omg this thread is sooooo gonna be closed once an admin sees it ;)

5. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    They have seen it tbh i think its going well.

6. Axil

Axil Member

GPU:
    Windforce 670GTX x 2
    BNP = Scum of the first order

essentially rebadged NF - spent too much of my youth fighting those idiots.

What's wrecking the country (and yes I'm a UK national and probably have more right to be here than even the so-called true blood english (who are only immigrant germans btw) as I am welsh ) is not immigrants but the people of any creed that think that they can sponge of the state and not contribute them themselves

7. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    He got tore a new one, but have to say handled it well.

I can see them getting more powerful unfortunately, as with so many jobless people, and the BNP blaming it on immigrants, im sure alot of them will vote BNP.

Thing is, its not like anyone is stealing jobs, they are just making it more competitive, if someone comes to the UK, gets working, and pays tax, then they are contributing alot more to the country than some white person living on benefits who for some reason thinks they are more British even though they are a burden on the country.

Glasgow, and im sure many other UK cities has a very large Polish community, and most of them are working, not because they stole any jobs, but because most of them are grafters, and i have alot more respect for them, than some junkie, or lazy bum who won't work cause after they lose council tax/housing benefit and their giro, its not worth it for an extra few quid a month

8. simo2k

simo2k Guest

GPU:
    Evga gtx 780ti sc
    well to be honest a lot of people where i live vote bnp.

and there are a lot of polish here working but to be honest they do the jobs a lot of damn dole dossers wont do atleast they work hard not like a lot of british people.

and political parties are all the damn same they promise this and that sod all gets done they only want to line there own pockets. so bugger to the lot of em really. theyre all a damn joke.

well i got that off my chest

what does me is there is a family down the street who none of em work who have bought there house got 3 new cars. im getting pissed off about as we genuine tax payers are paying for the damn luxeries they are getting.....

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  9. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Yeah they are because after that expenses **** i dont think there will be any trust in any of them

10. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    I used to think churchill was a good man

check out this quote one of many...

[Churchill in favour of gassing 'lower grade' of races]: i.e. Kurds and Arabs in Iraq
    "I do not understand the squeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes." -- Writing as president of the Air Council, 1919

http://www.rootsie.com/forum/index.php?topic=767.0

11. JxL

JxL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMR FirePro Dual D500
    Well said, the BNP are just as bad as the less intelligent people that vote for it.

12. PirateNeilsouth

PirateNeilsouth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980 OC
    After watching Question Time and the way the BBC was completely biased against Nick and not what the show was meant for. I'm putting my vote towards the BNP !

Basing an IQ level on who votes for what party is just a small minded insult , for shame coming from you JxL. Anyway i've said my bit , wont read the thread nor reply anymore :)

13. DAMAFIA

DAMAFIA Guest

GPU:
    7970@1180/1800
    snap a few years back a woman who had been collectin pot/brass pigs for years had to remove the ones she had in her window/garden because some muslims in the area where offended that she had them and had to have them so they cud not be seen from the outside now come on how daft is that

14. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

Like that's even believable.. lmao... I thought laws were made and enforced by the local council/government so... anyway... I think people who are going to vote BNP were always going to do it... they just 'feel' they have more legitimacy in coming out and admitting it now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
  15. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    +1

so true, but put it in another perspective, if you come over here, illegally, how do you get money without a job? Crime, dodgy dealing?

if you come over here legally and cant find a job how do you get money? Crime, dodgy dealing, benefits?

You either get it through illegal methods or get it through benefits, if you dont have a job.

What goes around comes around, before you can allow more people into a country, you need to ensure it can support the extra number of people financially aswell as lifestyle wise.

16. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    in fairness its the otherway round. While everyone else votes their main party hoping for a response, these proper voters or the "ill interlectual" as you put it, are using a different tactic.

Its scaring the "proper" parties out there into thinking they cant monkey around. Its a scare tactic that seems to be working.

Just because someone votes BNP doesnt make them stupid, doesnt mean they actually want them to win or support them.

But to some its the only way to get the message through to the other mainstream parties to change their act and stop dicking around.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  17. Nijohc

Nijohc Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
    +1, this is why I voted for them and probably will do again, Labour is a complete joke and the Tories aren't much better. Whoever is prime minister next, I just hope he has a goddamn backbone, or at least a couple of vertabrae...

18. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    No good prime minister or President of any county would be considered a good man.

Alot of people may consider the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings as ending WW2, but they killed over 200,000 people, many of them women and children, is the person who ordered this a hero, or no better than Hitler?

19. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Bah. The blame a group of people on all (or almost all) of the nations problems usually don't really have very bright followers. Ever seen skin heads?
    BNP only recently allowed only whites. Has had a history of holocaust denial and anti-semitism and things like that. Its not very bright.

Here's the newsstory about IQ:
    http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Glenrothes-byelection-Activists-flood-in.4652904.jp

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  20. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Indeed that is a epic question.