Medical Marijuana breakthrough Law

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by TyrantofJustice, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    I'm glad I'm DUTCH :banana::wanker:

2. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    sepulchre there is no nicotine in marijuana.I don't know where the hell you thought of that.
    any one who still questions it or feels it need to stay legal please go to this topic and click on the link because it is the best video I seen bout pot then tell me it should still be illegal
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=298793

3. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    i dont know what experiences you've had, but you must not be a very perceptive person if thats how you've drawn that conclusion. a line you cross that makes it easier and easier? im sorry to sound rude, but honestly thats just nonsense. ive done coke exactly twice in my life, and the second time was exactly like the first. i cautiously, almost apprehensively pondered the decision in an exhaustive and rational manner, then came to the conclusion that i could handle it because i had a plan for the night and knew basically what would happen, i didnt have any moral objections that held up to serious scrutiny, etc etc. first time i drank, i went "wow this tastes acrid and unpleasant, but its kinda fun". every time ive ever drank since then, thats my exact reaction, and having drank before doesnt make me any more likely to drink again. in fact i havent had more than a couple beers or shots in literally years. i also used to smoke cigarettes whenever i felt like it for a few years (a pack or two a week maybe), and then quit completely spontaneously because my gf asked me to quit alongside her for moral support. i went cold turkey. still havent bought a pack since, i dont think about it much if at all, i dont get cravings...and im NO MORE OR LESS LIKELY to smoke a cigarette when offered one than i was before i even bought my first pack.

what im trying to say i guess is that you must know a lot of weak-willed people. im sorry this has skewed your life lessons, but you must remain objective or at least have logical justification if you want people to take your assertions seriously.

this is a very strange sentence to read. what would some poor stoned fool do...eat messily due to overzealousness? forget their train of thought while talking? laugh like a loony weirdo at stuff that isnt really very funny?

now, what would a drunk do? they would perhaps unconsciously stop modulating the volume of their voice, until they're yelling constantly for no reason at all. lose motor function, becoming unable to balance, walk, even move or gesticulate without being horrifically clumsy and slurring so heavily that any hope of enunciation or composure flies right out the window. vomit all over the place completely without warning. sometimes this is followed by drinking more. cheat on a significant other and maybe even blame the alcohol (whether its to blame or not is irrelevant). become belligerent and outright violent to total strangers, unprovoked. i mean hell ive seen drunk people who cant even form simple sentences. i could go on, but i wont...

4. Merton

Merton Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX760 TF 2GD5/OC
    A couple of my friends had a party, and everyone was having an awesome time and relaxing because it was friends from out of town that we haven't seen in awhile, so it was nice seeing them. Well, someone brought some weed, a bunch of them got high, and most of them still hung out and talked and caught up. However, one of them sat in the other room on the couch, he was starring at a blank TV (the TV was off), and he was laughing. He was literally sitting all by himself, watching a blank TV, and laughing.

Yeah, I mean the kid won't get injured doing this, and its in no way dangerous and he won't start any trouble, but when you are visiting friends that you haven't seen in a long time, do you really want to be sitting in a room all by yourself, laughing at a blank TV? (If you do, then so be it)

And I never said that alcohol didn't have problems. I know plenty of drunk people that have done some really stupid s**t. I actually don't drink either, so I am not trying to say one is better than the other. I am saying people act stupid in both cases.

I would also like to note that I am not saying ALL people act stupid when they smoke/drink. I know several people that smoke/drink and they just act relaxed. This probably relates to maturity.

5. __hollywood|meo

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    yeah thats pretty lame alright. witnessing that would give anyone a bad impression

6. Duke Nil

Duke Nil Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Well sure but what's your point? You have a bad friend? Maybe he smoked too much or maybe he shouldn't have smoked at all, but that is his fault and in no way affects whether or not it should be legalized. Weed is currently illegal and your friend still had access to it, I don't see what you're trying to say here

7. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    You've made my point for me. All I said is once you try something it's usually easier to do the 2nd time around. How is that illogical? " i could go on, but i wont...". Thanks I appreciate it. I already wasted enough of my time even acknowledging you.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  8. __hollywood|meo

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    its illogical because its false and baseless. i countered your point with each of my examples...and you "wasted your time" responding to me? HAHAHA, perhaps you should spend less time peering disdainfully down your nose at others, making snotty comments...and more time thinking rationally and acting like a human being, and you wouldnt waste so much of it :*(

9. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
  10. __hollywood|meo

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz

11. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Your heart meds are probably a derivative of an 'illegal' drug.

And destroying all illegal drugs would accomplish what? Some fairytale utopia?

So in your mind all drugs are bad except the one that is helping your heart condition, gee aren't you special.

Hope your will power, which is the best, helps you to quit your alcohol and tobacco dependency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.