AK47 Incoming

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by volkov956, Aug 29, 2009.

1. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Nah, wicked sick decals.

2. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Me personally, I would buy a M4A1 anyday of the year.

So far I have put over 15,000 if not a few thousand more rounds through my M4A1 and never ONCE had a jam that was not to blame on a bad magazine/feed or blanks which are incredibly dirty. I have used it in water, mud, sand and every imaginable enviroment and it has never once failed me. Hell my M24 jams more (double feeding, failure to extract) than my M4A1.

I personally have on my M4A1 a Trijicon TA31 (modified), ARMS backup "oh-****!" iron sight, Harris Bipod and FAB vertical foregrip (flashlight and non-flashlight version depending on my mission). All I can say is that I love this gun.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  3. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    Need a restricted Licsense in Canada for the M4A1 and it sells 1500+ in most places I seen it in

4. wootwoot

wootwoot Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX295
    Yeah, I've been eyeing AR-15's (civilian versions of the M16). Theres a lot of choose from, and it can get expensive. I don't know if I should build one, or just get a complete retail model then modify parts I'd like to in the future.

I don't want the cheapest ones, so I'm looking at Colt, LMT, BCM, and Noveske on the upper end and S&W for mid end. I'd like carbine length with a flat top receiver with flip up/down sights (at least for the rear.) So I can easily attach/de-attach optics. I'd like some kind of quad rails so I can attach a foregrip and possibly a light in the future. Preferably free floating and/or monolithic.

5. The_AC

The_AC Guest

GPU:
    R9 390X
    Won't the grenade hit the grip on the front? :nerd:

6. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    HAHA! Yes, that pic is fail.

7. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    We might get rid of the Jessica-Biel-Lover :p

At least his hands would be gone, thus no more G3D for him!

8. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    I guess the webaddress to doctornoob fits that model

9. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I can use my tongue.

10. Chouji

Chouji Guest

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    Am i the only one to catch this great quote?

Nicely said.
    I keep guns in the house because the average police response time here is 5-10 minutes, which is actually pretty good, but still not fast enough.

Even my daughter can fire a .22.
    She knows where it's kept and how to use it.

I can't be home to watch over her 24/7, and crime rate here has spiked a little since people have been losing jobs.

11. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Well I guess nobody bothered to write "yea, because cops are only for shooting people" :rolleyes:

12. [Spitfire]

[Spitfire] Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi HD2600

"No place in the general public"
    I mean c'mon, alright you have a point that it's an assault rifle but doesn't mean that everyone who get's their hands on a gun is gonna shoot up everyone around.

How the hell did you get a Spetnaz BDU from Chechnya? Urban warfare or woodland?
    last i heard, Spetnaz up there were so battle worried that when tv news crews pointed their cameras at them, they'd be pointed with lasers and told off

13. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Well I'll tell you the truth from my experience, to pay extra for free floating rails on a rifle like the M4A1 or pretty much any assault rifle is useless since you are not shooting at any range where the miniscule amount of accuracy improvement will matter.

Also backup iron sights are a must. I once had a Trijicon fail on me when it developed a tiny hole or crack and oxygen entered the scope and permantly fogged the lenses so all I saw was white. Since then I always have a backup iron sight on my gun.

Here's my "Urban" configured (for different missions I configure differently) M4A1 for an idea:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. korn666

korn666 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 295
    are you going to go hunting deer with that lol awesome!:banana:

15. korn666

korn666 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 295
    lol yeah it would

16. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II

this is the general chat forum .. stop acting all geordie like and think before you speak, just because he has an ak47 doesnt mean he is going to murder anyone.
    if the laws were different here in UK then loads of people would carry guns and you wouldnt react like that. simple.

17. korn666

korn666 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 295
    All I need is a Ak47 with lots of ammo some U.S. spec ops said on history channel "If I would have to go to an alien planet and don't know whats in it If I can only take one gun I would pick the AK47 it just will not fail on you.When I was in vietnam they shot at us from the water." the 7.62mm will F*** up a zombies head......what would you guys pick a m16A4 with a ACOG ,m4a3 with m203, ak74U, Ak107,auto shotgun or the good old AK47 pick 1 and only 1.to stay alive when the zombies are trying to eat you:3eyes:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  18. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    Nope I do not hunt animals unless I can not afford to purchase food for some odd reason

19. b101uk

b101uk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1070
    yes you can, a friend of mine has a Chieftain MBT which cost him £4000, he parks it in his field with the gun aimed at his neighbours house (as they don’t get on) and he gets old cars in one or twice a year just to flatten them etc for fun, the barrel isn’t plugged it just has the firing mechanism removed from the breach so you can still put small black powder bags up the breach and use 12v to ignite it if you want a bit of a bang and some smoke, all good fun :)

I know a few other people with APC/IFV/CET/SPG and they can all legally be driven on the public road just like you would a car provided you are >21 and have a category H on your driving licence.

20. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    ah some of the tanks I seen the barrel was plugged hmm with a metal cork more aless and welded on