F.e.a.r 2 **containing spoilers**

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Anubis, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    hey again..

So i've finally managed to finish F.E.A.R 2 : Project Origin today..
    As everyone that finished it, you know the ending, that's totaly weird..

So, I've come up with a "theory" if I can say so, that I wanted to talk about with other that finished it..
    So, last chapter, you end up in the Telesthetic amplifier and Alma "rapes" you..
    When trying to power the telesthetic amplifier back on (the part where you fight against the dead Beckett) you see Alma almost getting an orgasm rofl, so we can assume they had some fun idd..

Anyways, the thing that confuses me, as said, when you try to power the amplifier back on, you see something that looks like a clock, and it says something like "Time Sealed Away" on it and the numbers are all spinning up and down, so Beckett could be in some space out of time, you know what I mean..

And back to Alma.. Snake Fist says, that she gave birth to the first Prototype (which should be the Point Man) when she was 15.. one year ago to the second Prototype (that should be Vettel), after that she died..
    But how did she get pregnant in the first place?

So I was thinking.. What would be, if Beckett is idd in a condition without time, and is the father of her first baby.
    It's so confusing..

And why was she even after him for the whole game in first place?
    Is he connected to her somehow? Why "raping" him, if she's dead and can't put the baby in the world in flesh and blood?

2. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Might be interesting:

3. Deadman93723

Deadman93723 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC2 MaxCore
    Alma's power transcends all time and space, she is a God......lol...I don't know it's just a video game, don't read too much into it.

4. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    ye I know it's just a video game, but it has a story, and I'm curious if it will go on, a.k.a. F.E.A.R 3 :p

5. sAAdC

sAAdC Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX260M 1GB
  6. Bravo

Bravo Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 9600GT 512MB
    I believe she was artificially inseminated if I remember correctly from the first game.

She goes after Beckett because during the hospital level that crazy witch (forgot her name-the one the team is trying to capture) makes him go into that device which gives him a direct connection to Alma...or something like that. :p

I'm playing through it again, such a great game!

7. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Download DLC 9.03.09... So that's 3th September 2009 (03.09.09 for most of people).

4 level mini campaign, play as replica soldier.

Any info about price ? If it's free it's a happy surprise, if I have to pay, I'll probably end up downloading it illegally, I still don't think that FEAR2 was even near worth that 50€ I spent to it.

8. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Hm... Wasn't it like that console ppl will have to buy it, but we'll get it with a patch later? Or was it for a different game?:3eyes:

Edit: I think it was for Overlord II DLC...