[RivaTuner 2.24] Weird problem after setting up/updating

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by palmer666, Jun 21, 2009.

1. palmer666

palmer666 Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX
    Hi friends,

today was driver update day and so i decided to update RV to the latest version, too. I have deinstalled the old Nvidia Geforce driver and have replaced it with the actual version 186.18 for Windows Vista x86 Home Premium (up2date). After that, i have deinstalled the previous RV version, clicked on "No" to keep my profiles etc during deinstallation. After rebooting and setting up the current RV, the software asked my to reset the pathes in registry (OK) and builded up the registry databases. But after DB building he gaves me following screen:

[​IMG]

RV doesn´t recognize my drivers....? I have updates RV and NV drivers before without any problems. The only change i have done compared to before is, that i have installed McAfee Antivirus Enterprise 8.7i. But that was OK with my old RV/driver combination - had no problems.

Can someone please help me, Unwinder - are you here?

Thanks so much for helping!
    Nico

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
  3. palmer666

palmer666 Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX
    Awesome - i must be blind, was searching the whole RV forum - with the 186er version in subject. Thanks for your help!

Thread can be closed!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009