Slim Shady is back again,This Album is going to be great

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by TyrantofJustice, May 1, 2009.

1. DougClayton4231

DougClayton4231 Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD3850/ NV 9800GTX+
    Myself, being a violent person, I would say yes. Violent music is made for violent people. Ghettos are the result of our sh*tty capitalistic society that forces poor people to live in squalor with little to no economic improvement and education. If you must take an ignorant view, I won't stop you. You should visit a ghetto and speak with the people, they will change your perspective.

I don't live within the boundaries of a ghetto anymore, I fought my way to the point where I am now, in college about to recieve my associate's and move on with a bachelor's in Bio-technology.

Very true, there are good people, they are just hard to find. I'm still trying to become a better person although I can never change the things I've done.

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  2. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Capitalism inst ****ty, its irresponsible capitalism which creates problems, there are always going to be impoverished areas but its the governments duty to aggressively destroy them with force (ie policing) and with social policies (schooling and health).

We had slums before due to the colonialists (the UK) wanting us that way but republican governments(voted by overwhelming majorities) of the 70s eliminated them (schools, police and health) and I can proudly say that if you come to malta the only slum you will find is were the illegal immigrants live and thats their fault.

The people of the slums have the responsilbity too, they should vote to change things and give a geniune impetus to change by not rapping and respecting the authorities.

3. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    This thread is not going to be another political debate.

4. GAR818

GAR818 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    Stupid song, and its coming from someone who has every single eminem song ever made. His voice tempo sucks.

5. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
  6. vanityassassian

vanityassassian Member

GPU:
    Evga Geforce GTX 280 oc
    slim shady is a joke..his music cant be taken serious....if you honestly think hes one of the best artist your very mislead. I Like some forms of rap but mostly from the 90s!

7. GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 660 OC FrzIII
    That's the point, he's a jokester now, and has been for a couple albums now. Apart from his few emo songs on The Re-Up. I don't think he's trying to be taken seriously like he used to be, people need to stop doing that and would probably find some good laughs don't get mad. "We made you" is hilarious, and watching the music video is even more laughs.

8. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    [​IMG]

9. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
  10. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I am sorry but I have no words to describe how retarded that was and how gay it seemed.

11. vanityassassian

vanityassassian Member

GPU:
    Evga Geforce GTX 280 oc
    If hes that funny then why isn't he a fu*kn stand up comedian an not a white turd of a rapper? Oh cuz he isn't that funny. If you want your music to be like that then go right ahead but most people just find it restarted :)

12. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Look we like him if you hate him so then stay out of this thread.

13. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
  14. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    They'll never understand it man. You have to grow up there trust me they'll never get it.

15. TroM

TroM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD6850 OC
    Oh tru dawg tru

16. vanityassassian

vanityassassian Member

GPU:
    Evga Geforce GTX 280 oc
    haha

17. theworldisover

theworldisover Guest

GPU:
    Msi 960 gamer 2gb
    I like Some of eminems single albums but i mostly listen to him when he is on a D12 record. i love d12

But this is coming from a guy who likes ICP and twiztid also.

This thread is gonna get locked soon with all the gangsta fighting...lol

18. Deadman93723

Deadman93723 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC2 MaxCore
    ICP, Twiztid, and Dark Lotus are nothing like Eminem. They don't really rap about real sh!t, they mostly just f*ck around.

I have been listening to ICP from day one and yes they are violent, but in a different way than gangster rappers.

19. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    ICP,Twizted and dark lotus are great (though I dont really like any dark lotus songs) and they are meant as jokers but they also do explain in alot of their songs how ghetto life is and how richy ppl do not get it.

As said ppl that never lived it will not get it,but they also have not survived it and bettered from it,there are lessons to be learned there and I am proud to have learned and experienced them and lived to tell about them.

Believe me not all ppl in a ghetto are wellfare sucking leeches on purpose
    Alot of the single mothers work 3 jobs and yes this leaves there kids to fend for themselves and usually get into bad things but then you have the kids that grow up to appreciate the dirt they walk on and things ppl take for granted on a daily basis.

Also the kids that turn out good,(usually by keeping in after school activites,sports and such are very respectful,polite and shine from the inside out.

It is not all about crime and gangsta life in a ghetto,but the good parts never get glorified in the music or through the media,these are things you can only experience.

You make the right friends in a ghetto and they will be loyal for life and give there life for yours literally,make the wrong friends and they will put a bullet in your back for a 20 rock.

Good judgement is needed and an open mindset.

Now there is a place worse than the ghetto and that is the Indian reservations In NY,No cops of any kind are allowed in there as it is sacred property and our laws do not apply there,White ppl only go there to visit the tobacco shops cause there is n tax on the tobacco products,The cops will wait right outside the entrances though to pull ppl over cause the place is riddled with violence and drugs,The residents can sell drugs right by the entrance in front of the police and the piolice can not do a damn thing legally.

The only way a cop can enter is if someone calls 911 for help or an ambulence and even then they have to be in and out cause they are not welcome by any means.

Now in the ghetto's in NY the cops will watch ppl sell crack all day and only bust the customers mainly ones in a vehicle by pulling them over.
    I got busted this way and asked why they did not ut the dealer and was told because we make more arrests by letting them sell and busting the buyers.

20. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    theres nothing to more to understand about it than its an excuse. Proof of concept is all the Mothers with several kids in the ghetto who put themselves through school while still working, raising kids get themselves nto better positions. Those with the negligence to try harder can do nothing more than make excuses. Dont blame your hood, the govt, the police or even yoru parents...take responsibility and blame yourself. The environment doesnt turn you into a savage, Lack of will power and control of your own brain is what does that. No one is a puppet.
    This is America and plenty of rock bottom to rich stories with all the drama in between. Its up to individual to overcome lifes hardships regardless of environment, not the other way around