how to loose weight super quick?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by masterchiefx2, Apr 9, 2009.

1. heliman41

heliman41 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 260OC -640/1300/1100
    Simple fact:
    Getting someone to get off their dead ass & on their dying feet & exercising as they should be is about as easy as telling a nicotine junkie to quit smoking tobacco, or a alcoholic to go sober..............Quit whining & either get exercising or live with it. If there was a magic pill for muscles beyond steroids..... we all would be swallowing em. Same goes for loosing weight. I think your trolling here...........................Breaking a sweat will not hurt you, you just wont smell real pretty..............

2. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070
    well your age definitely shows in your post. and if you knew anything at all and even used your friend google and had any idea who and what the 82nd was you wouldnt of made such a gd retarded post. and no i dont think my info is secretive, only difference is what i would offer him is real actual advice on how to lose weight thats guaranteed, medically and scientifically proven. i dont feel like i need to share this info with everyone and dont want to make a big long post. but i certainly wouldnt go and make a post as uneducated as yours. you are obviously inferior to most of the human race, so im not even going to bother responding to any more of your posts, as youre simply trying to bring out the worst in me.
    and to the op im sending you an im now

3. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    I dont know how i manage to do it but every thread i recall making has caused some sort of argument.

Jesus lol

4. SamHughe

SamHughe Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 8800 GTX (SLI)
    I am going to take a different direction and recommend you to seek professional help regarding your emotional/mental well being. Assuming your self-reported weight/height information is accurate, your Body Mass Index or BMI is 24.2, which is perfectly normal. Anything between 18.5 and 24.9 is considered normal. You are not even slightly overweight (25-29) let alone fat or obese (30 or greater). The worries you’re having about your body image is irrational (Quoting you directly “i feel mega fat”) and an irrational anxiety like this may be resulting from more serious underlying issues such as self esteem problems, abuse in the family and/or many other disorders.

I am assuming you are a teenager and let me assure you that you are not alone. Many other teenagers feel the same way about their body images due to various factors ranging from media to social norms to peer pressure. The problem is more and more studies show us that the unhealthy obsession with diet and exercise is one of the major contributing factors of obesity. In other words, you have a greater chance to become “mega fat” if you keep worrying about it.

I think you should talk to a professional about what’s really bothering you inside. The fact that you are seeking health advise in a hardware forum is just your cry for help/attention and that’s why you should definitely go and talk to a professional instead of listening these jackasses who've been telling you "to become a street fighter” or "smoke crack". Good luck to you and take care.

5. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070
    sorry if i insulted you. the op says he needs to do things at home. so i just dont see how in the **** joining kick boxing is going to be possible.
    and whats with you and the other guy acting so hardcore? i mean did you seriously just try and scare me by saying you would know what to do with a stick, i mean gd come on

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  6. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Haha. Your calling ME immature!? :bang: Nice to see I hit a sweet spot with the last post!
    Welcome to my ignore list, likewise.

7. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    lmao, i dont really agree with how either of you are presenting your case in this little squabble (maikai and killer), but im inclined to agree with maikai here on the point that he knows much more than you about being fit. the 82nd is ****ing elite; they jump out of planes ffs. if this were a rl discussion, you wouldnt be talking to him like that. ah, the anonymity of the internet.

8. .Rain

.Rain Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870
    those meals are too small for someone like you. A diet fit for obese peaple. Your weight is just fine. If you desire to get in shape then all you need is to workout. If you can't go to the gym then there's alot of home excersises. Use Google

9. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+
    You seem to need motivation. Just walk into a weightlifting gym or watch some recent movies (Fast & Furious). Either you'll become very jealous of their physiques, or be totally demoralized, LOL.

Do it for the girls man. No girl wants a fatass.

- PR-0927

10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    if u want to beef up eat well. cut out all the crap...e.g crisps/kebabs/burgers and buy things like steak/tuna/salmon. have a good breakfast couple bowls of fibre (no sugar) and then its down to the gym.

take it easy at first and mix up your weights with things like spinning/rowing. running will also keep you looking well-balanced.

your weight for your height is fine. just tone yourself up and feel lucky. a lot of us are tall and keeping the weight off is a constant battle.

i'm 6"1 and weigh around 95kgs but am getting the 4 mile runs in and am shaving off the weight.

but i just spent a whole day at a bbq and drinking cava so doh! (and alchohol wont help).

as others suggested taking up something like judo/karate is good. Or play tennis will get you good upper body strength..

basically 1hr exercise per day is a minimum I would say and i try and keep to it. but we all have off days and it would be a boring life if once in awhile we didnt have the odd pizza etc. just not all the time :)

11. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    You know who else was secretive and angry with an inferior race?

:wanker:

12. Richard_Noggin

Richard_Noggin Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 GT 512MB
    As soon as you wake up drink water and run 5 miles and do 30/60's.

13. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob

do your part

14. mike41

mike41 Guest

GPU:
    Evga 560ti
    hmm i guess you could tone up. if you lose the love handles u can work on your abs. but you are not bad tho honestly

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  15. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    Dude !!! remove that im in better shape than that now thats was from ages ago wtf i thought i deleted those hmmm u are scary.

16. sirrith

sirrith Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850 1GB
    If you're in better shape than that, and STILL think you need to lose weight, go see a doctor/psychiatrist. ;)

17. mike41

mike41 Guest

GPU:
    Evga 560ti
    haha no im not scary
    your reactions are the greatest tho which is why i keep doing it lol

18. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    lolz mike41

19. boodikon