Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by ADM86, Jan 6, 2009.

1. kcdrummer

kcdrummer Member

GPU:
    msi gtx7800
    I have a SB Audigy 2 ZS as well and with any game I try to play I always have to alt tab about every 5 minutes as the sound turns into distortion at that interval. Alt-tab to the desktop then going back in solves it for some reason on most games. I have the platinum vs with the front panel if that matters but it's been a constant pain in the arss since I loaded vista.

I will post this second part as another thread but I find it odd that creative has had no new cards built from the ground up for vista since it's release. they typically introduce a new card built on a new processor more frequently.

2. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    I use the same driver

SBAX_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0001.exe

in XP and vista, both work well

but in win7 they will bsod, and if i use the windows.update one, there is no bass redirection, there is actually any good driver for w7?

3. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    w7 32/64bit

Daniel_K's Audigy vista drivers disc works for me. Not all apps work though, but, all essentials work. In 32bit I have the whole package installed. 64bit only has gamer drivers installed.