# Most Memorable Game Pc Moments #

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by PandoraZ, Nov 14, 2008.

1. PandoraZ

PandoraZ Guest

hey guys, just wanted to open some nice topic, feel free to post
    and share your best pc gaming moments it does not have to be new age
    games, it can be anything :D

my favorites in random order \ i got many more but only older games come to mind ATM :~D

half life 1 - right after the first explosion \ when you here gordon breathing :]

rune - after all those caves under the earth \ when i saw the snow after a while of playing.

clive barker's undying - everything about this game actually :]

warcraft 3 - when i thought im done with the game after the humans campaign than i saw the undead screen :D :D

vampire bloodlines - everything about this game from the L.A to Chinatown

GTA san Andreas - after i got busted \ than started a mission driving the countryside... lovely.

ok.. i posted some ^ ^ feel free to share :D

2. Jenova_link

Jenova_link Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580
    My would have to be Far Cry: when you first come out of that cave.

3. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    StarCraft - Infested Kerrigan and what she did. Loved whole story.

Planescape Torment: When you first time saw Morte, Conversation with Ravel, Pillar of Skulls, Trias, Ending. And basicly everything between beginning and ending. :D

Dungeon Keeper 2: ending.

4. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Unreal, the whole game. So much atmosphere and great graphics, had the wow factor.

5. kRze

kRze Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 280 SSC|24" Dell
    WoW - All TBC end game bosses.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  6. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    Left 4 Dead- epic battles against the tank on the demo, turning round with my flashlight off after defeating the tank seeing the witch about 5 meeters away (almost screemed!)

****Spoiler****
    World in Conflict- ending, race against the clock to stop the nuke
    ****/Spoiler****

Crysis- the first sunrise on the game

Bioshock- "Would you kindly"

Mostley new as I have not been into pc games for that long...

7. glObalist

glObalist Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980ti Gamin
    Portal - when the SONG started playing :)

8. dshramek

dshramek Guest

COD4...when Jackson doesn't make it after the explosion. I felt sick. I was in utter disbelief. I just kept saying " They can't do that...No way!"

Half-Life 2, when DOG jumped on top of the Combine gunship & ripped it to shreds. I couldn't believe this was a video game. I think that was the first time I experienced something like a cutscene, but being an actual part of it. Total immersion..:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  9. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Gothic series : every moment of every game from it. Constant unique atmosphere of the Gothic world. Story driven gameplay. Plots, twists, great interaction with almost every NPC . Complete voice over which is making the story and plot even more life like and more interesting.
    MGS series... also all the games from it. Unique story driven gameplay. Unique gameplay mechanics. Every game had leading graphics for its time and platform. The whole game/movie/unrealistically realistic story with important messages/music/gameplay package is great.
    Sacred 2 Fallen Angel: When starting with Undead Warrior. After exiting from the tomb, you are in a graveyard and there are like 100 tombstones and on every one is game maker's quote, or quote from popular games, some tech/game jokes/ etc, etc... But memorable moment was when on one of the tombstones I red : "The Cake is a lie" ( from Portal, ofcourse ) :p
    Lineage 2 : Just playing the game with my friends, overenchanting weapons or braking them ( I stopped playing the freaking game because of that... multiple times. But started again because of ... just to see ingame friends, clan, kill some noobs or help some noobs or just see my char looking cool in some armor or just to hear the theme music of Dion or Hunters Village ( ingame towns ). Priceless )

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Yeah same here Gothic 2 best part Dragon Hunting! Great series (Just lovely) :D

Diablo 2 LOD every part of but expasily when i first came to Harrogath

11. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    When Lara Croft died in Tomb Raider 4... :eek:

12. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Half Life 2: Episode 2 when Eli dies !

Portal: The song. Epic, unforgettable.

BioShock: The last level, when I realised that I had almost finished one of the best games I was ever gonna play.

Half Life 1: Nihilanth

Team Fortress 2: Every time I sneak up on someone for the backstab :)

13. chris2k

chris2k Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI 6950 2GB
    Avp2- Been the face hugger and leaping on that guy then bursting out of his chest brilliant!

14. rsornbe

rsornbe Member

GPU:
    ATI Visiontek 4870 512
    For me...GTA Vice City cutscene towards the beginning when your on the party yacht belonging to Col. Cortez. Such a cool scene, with Hall and Oates "OUT OF TOUCH" playing just adds so much....big 80's fan!

15. Rochin

Rochin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 EE 1GB
    Major Fallout 3 spoiler!!

The big goddamn robot at the end!! Holy crap that was awesome. Listening to the dialog it spat out while it walked. "Red on my soil, never" lol That has to be one of the best moments of a game ever. First time I tried to keep pace with it and got blown to ****. Re-loaded character knew better.

I will have to say also the total evil ending in NWN2 MOTB, pure awesome. A few more

1. The entire baldurs gate series.
    2. The dialog of the HK-47 in KOTOR 1 and 2. Damn awesome.
    3. Finishing Oblivion, the scope of the 30 minutes of the end is awesome.
    4. All of the endings of each Fallout game.

I was so pissed in Fallout 1 when you save the fault and kill the main bad guy, the damn Overseer bans you. Like WTF? I saved all you *******s and you ban me? If your evil you shoot him and blow him in half lol awesome touch.

16. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Awesome game. Awesome ending.
    Only thing that pissed me off was that the actual endings are made really badly, you can actually notice the different videos being played to make your "special" ending.
    it's so damn obvious :(

17. Merton

Merton Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX760 TF 2GD5/OC
    One of my all time favorite moments was one of the Dark Brotherhood quests in Oblivion.

It was the quest where there was a "game" (which you knew was fake), where 5 people were locked in a house, and whoever found they key got to own the mansion. Your goal was to kill all 5 people without them knowing it was you.

I remember, I killed someone in the upstairs room, and no one saw me. One of the other people saw the dead body, and was paranoid that one of the other people in the house killed that person, so that person killed one of the other members. When someone saw that person kill one of the other members, someone killed that person.

It was absolutely hilarious.

18. tHe_HyBrId

tHe_HyBrId Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6950 (Unlocked)
    Mafia - Any of it really, the mission to blow up the hotel for me though...and the church.

COD2 - Hill 300? When you have to keep taking cover from Mortar fire and struggle to not become overwhlemed (the first tiem i played when i was about 13 or 14..) When the guy is kicking in the door in El Alamein? And is ripepd apart by the MG42 on the other side and also on the D-Day landings, seeing soldiers on fire and hearing the panic and screaming.

COD4 - The level after the nucular explosion and all you can do is wander around slowly and wait to die of radiation. The .50cal sniper level and the helicopter level.

Medal of Honor: Airborne - When a soldier is run over and crushed by a Tiger tank, also when the first elite soldier with the MG42 is witnessed, shot in the chest and unaffected by it.

World in Conflict - When the annoying Captain/Officer (can't remember his name) and his team willingly sacrifice their lives so that you can escape the Nucular Bomb.

Half-Life 2 - The very beginning being a prisoner in City 17...and subsequent episodes too..

Oblivion and Fallout 3 - Exiting the Sewers and Vault 101..

HyBrId

19. freeZ

freeZ Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 PE
    Lmao same here. The final straw was when I ended up busting my eminence bow going from +15 to 16 for that damn red glow... haven't played since... Miss that game.

20. TirolokoRD

TirolokoRD Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980TI ACX 2
    dshramek: Couldnt agree more. I will add...COD4: The final mission, i really tough i was gonna die.

(Spoiler!)
    Well. Its not on Pc.....yet: GTAIV......When the cousin die!! when you choose to do bussiness with the Russian Guy.