What are the best ciggerates to you guys?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Shadowsoldier, Sep 1, 2008.

1. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Usually its marlbro or BnH Silver but sometimes i treat my self to these.
    [​IMG]

2. lblrydr

lblrydr Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Nvidia 8800GT 512MB 600/900
    nice

I like Djarum Blacks and Specials on occasion, Marb 27's usually and Dunhill internationals when i can afford them, but i only smoke <1 a day anyway.

And for all you concerned about second hand smoke, your not gonna die from inhaling 1/10 of someone elses cig once a month so shhh.

3. outbreak123

outbreak123 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr V
    I love Dji Sam Soe

Djarum Black is good but a little too sweet for me, Djarum Super is better IMO. Anyway i think only Djarum Black is being shipped internationally.

Kretek (Clove cigarette) FTW!

4. lblrydr

lblrydr Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Nvidia 8800GT 512MB 600/900
    i find myself cutting off half or all of the filter 90% of the time to get rid of that sweetness

5. outbreak123

outbreak123 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr V
    Worth a try man.

Unfiltered clove cigarette ftw lol :D

6. Shadowsoldier

Shadowsoldier Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 ti
    As far as smoking, do I smoke 2 - 3 packs a day..Hell no..do I even smoke 1 pack a day? hell no. But if once in a while, my friend offers me a clove, I will say yes...it is my decision. .There is no peer pressure, it tastes good and I like blowing smoke. I will never ever smoke a whole pack in my life...but maybe one or two or even three, in a few months two a year...sure....

Same if someone offers me a drink or something...

If people here think that smoking one or two every ONCE in a while kills you, you got to stop listening to the tv.

7. Vbat

Vbat Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia (changes)
    The way this thread has gone is the main reason why I do not post much. For one, you have very immature folks out there that do not consider the things they say and how it may affect others. You always have "that one person" who seems to thrive on controversy and likes to talk smack. "That one person" who flips off at the mouths will do it in places like this because they feel safe here (online). Put them saying their garbage IRL to some guy like me and they will have their ass kicked really really really bad. IRL, I don't 4uck around. I will blast a fool in their mouth for spouting $hit. Many many many folks are just like me. But still you get these idiots that run at the mouth only because they are safe online. Get them IRL and they will keep their 4ucking mouths shut. They simply know better. But online is safety.

4ucking Pu$$ies.

Anyway, it seems to me that this place is a very sought after place of information. That is what drew me here. I was a big EZboard poster when they were on and love boards. It's fun, indeed. Do most folks here, like me, think that professional folks like say from nVidia, ATI, and such actually read through the forums to gain informational feedback on their products? Bet your ass they do. And Hillbert's image is coming off from you guys, the controversy makers and the ones who are too immature to post a relevant and concise response to some of these threads. Look at the utter stupidity of the posts in the drivers sections. Those threads are scrutinized by professional technology developers, you dumbasses. Stop posting stupidity in them. You're making this place look like a bunch of 13 year old 4uckwads. As well there may be many folks from different professional backgrounds that come here for information and what do you think they think when they see a forum filled with controversy? It makes Hilbert look like a fool. Remember, he choses to host these forums for you, I, and "Us". HAVE SOME RESPECT FOLKS. Keep the place free of clutter and trash talking. It makes you, Hilbert, and all of this professional computer using community look like a bunch of 4ucking idiots and immature 13 year olds when you say things here that you would never ever dare to say to a man in real life to their face. But you do so here because you "feel safe". Good luck with that same attitude in the real world. You'd get ate up. BIG TIME.

All in all keep your wits. You are the ones that make Hillberts place look good or look like a colloquial buffoon ranch.

-V- (had to say what has needed to be said)

8. Shadowsoldier

Shadowsoldier Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 ti
    All I asked was a simple question. I assume most of us are in our 20s and up, are in college, or are the smart people in high school.

We come to the pub to talk and make jokes, but when idiots tell me how to live my life, it makes me sad how even in this place of - engineers, software programmers, network analysts, system analysts, IT technicians, or just hardware enthusiasts and hardcore pc gamers, how we can just bash each other. We are a family and need to act like one. This is our life, this is our future, this is our world. We should not tell everyone else what to do. We are a community of intelligent carbon based beings, and we should represent ourselves accordingly.

9. Vbat

Vbat Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia (changes)
    AYE AYE!!!!

-V- (agrees big time!)

10. Brian the King

Brian the King Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 3080 Ti OC
    I am also a fan. Parliament is another fav.

11. These are my favorite ones:
    1. Newports
    2. Dunhil Silver Special Edition (hard to find)
    3. Malrboro reds
    4. Parliament 100's
    5. Davidoff Classic

And used to smoke a lot of :toke:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
  12. Chouji

Chouji Guest

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    soul8103's post is all good with me.

People who smoke because they want to, and do it out of harms way of others, is fine with me.
    People who smoke because they feel they have to, by addiction or what have you, need to rethink their needs.

And i agree with the 1 child laws in china. It just needs to be a little more organised.
    and maybe a bit more like, 2 children.
    no family needs more than 2 children to carry on their legacy.
    My problem is people are hell bent on pushing out their own kids, and forgetting adoption is a good alternative, so what if the kid isnt biologicly yours, a child is a child and needs parents all the same.
    so 1 or 2 biological kids, and adopt as many as you want.
    I know it's a bit off topic, but what ever.
    Long story short, no one needs 6, 7... 8.. or even 10+ kids.(where i live, i see people with 10+ kids from time to time)

13. Da{N}ka

Da{N}ka Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI XFX GTX285 Black Ed.
    the one you don't smoke :)

14. blownapart

blownapart Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850 900/1200
    *sigh*...we've gone over this already:3eyes:

15. Da{N}ka

Da{N}ka Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI XFX GTX285 Black Ed.
    I knew it... that's what happens when I don't read ever reply :(

Anyway, I started with Winston red.. I was always buying them for my dad... then Camel... for quite some time, then Marlboro red soft packet.

Now in Swizerland I got used to Parisienne... swiss ciggy.

Did stop for 2 years prior to move here tho. That was a good time.

Joint ? Of course, the less tobacco the better.

Note : The Davidoff that TekkMarine brought up are the best cigarettes. No doubt.

16. scheherazade

scheherazade Ancient Guru

GPU:
    fullHDs
    +1 for pfunk
    (tho regulars. i always thought they were awesome... no reason why tho. they just feel like a good brand.)

-scheherazade

17. serious1

serious1 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3070
    1) Newports
    2) Marlboro Smooths
    3) Bali Highs (favorite cigarette but they're hard to find and they cost about $7)

18. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    When drinking red wine I used to love Gauloises but they don't sell them in the US anymore

19. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Anything that will char my lungs will do...

20. angershark

angershark Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    I like Captain Black sweets. the ones with the filter tip.