Age of Conan - Guru3D Guild

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Enozekun, Jun 14, 2008.

1. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    Mentor/apprentice! I honestly dont know how that whole system works... but I suppose its worth a shot?

Figures after I bought a 2 month game card I got bored of this game... that makes me sad. :(

2. bertieballs

bertieballs Member

GPU:
    2 x bfg 280gtx oc's sli
    k i got me a lvl 17 necro on one of the servers, but i can reroll a char.

so it's server - battlescar and guru guild is -- the barbarians yes ?

3. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The barbarians? Not sure if I understand what you mean, but we're called Guru3D and are on Battlescar PvP EU, yes :)

@ Drakazar: We tried the apprentice thing once, and while it did help a bit, it just isn't enough to fill the gap. I'm 20 levels over the next man on the list, which I'm afraid is just a bit too much :(

4. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    You just play too damn much John! Glide and I will catch up with you soon though.

5. bertieballs

bertieballs Member

GPU:
    2 x bfg 280gtx oc's sli
    k i just rolled a new necro to lvl 21, how do i get an invite to guild in game ? i needs me a guild soon getting ambushed by bunches of other peeps is fun but gets annoying :)

6. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Just add us to your friends list so we can see when you're online. So far I've gathered you need to be online when you're invited for it to work :/

7. stalkerfan

stalkerfan Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 1070
    Hey Mystic....are Southern Cross in a bad way or do they have more than one Guild Leader????
    Maybe we should make our own one lol :)
    *edit* read your PM...:(
    Hey John do we have permission to used the Guru3D tag on our server?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  8. airtaz

airtaz New Member

GPU:
    HD 5770
    You surely aren't asking to compare a game a couple months old to one that is years old...are you?

IMO a much more fair comparison would be AoC now to WoW then. With that comparison, AoC by far. The game has already made improvements in a very short time compared to how long WoW took....and with less down time.

You need to realize, imo, what made WoW was them putting their API's out for customers to mod. I really don't think the game would be the same if they didn't implement that. Rumor is, AoC is eventually going to do the same thing.

Just another one of those things where the game was so over hyped before it came out. Honestly, I think it came out way too early. It's almost like a beta. At the same time, I still love playing it. Fair warning though, if you were a clicker in WoW, need not apply to AoC. You will no doubt need to learn to smash them binds.

Too bad you all joined EU. Hmmm wonder if we can join multiple country zones? Doubt it. :p

I wouldn't mind getting some info on your rigs. Mine is by far outdated. I will make another post and hope to get some good advice from you all.

Peace.

9. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Sorry, didn't see this one. Sure, go ahead. :)

10. bodean

bodean Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
    Man this game sure went stale quick =*(

11. dp100

dp100 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GT 512mb
    i stopped my barbarian after lvl 40, the game got boring for me :[

12. Enozekun

Enozekun Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 8800GT
    Man... i wanna play too! But my desktop-pc is dead, and this laptop can't handle Age of Conan.

13. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    We're still waiting for you :(

I'm level 75 now and sort of ran out of things to do. Loads of group quests (Onyx Chambers) but no one to do them with..

14. bertieballs

bertieballs Member

GPU:
    2 x bfg 280gtx oc's sli
    lo there ive been on a few times now and the 2 names i added to friends list so i can get an invite are never on ? and im sick of getting pooned by noobs who attack when im almost dead (chickens turds) after fighting mobs then having to run fooking miles back again and again and.......

15. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Who did you add?

16. Enozekun

Enozekun Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 8800GT
    Now my laptop is acting up too so it's going in for repair, and i'll be without a computer for one week or so AGAIN. I'm pissed...

I'm thinking about buying a motherboard for my desktop, hopefully getting it up and running again. Not that it can handle Age of Conan very well either, but at least it works on it :(

17. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    Well I hit 50 last night, nearly at 51... I'll be able to hit some instances soon! I'm in the mountains now =D I never see anybody online any more though... What happened to everybody!?

18. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    You must have the worst luck I've seen! Weren't you going to upgrade to Core 2? It can be done rather cheaply these days.

@ Psyk: Well, as I mentioned I sort of hit a wall at level 75. I mostly have high-end group stuff left to do, and it's impossible to find random people to team up with. Keshetta is a ganking hell! A few guilds camp at resurrection points and kill everything they see. It gets old, fast!

It will be fun when you guys hit level 70-80 though.

19. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    Yea I know, I've been having that problem with a load of people for a while (luckily I know a few level 80's who are more than happy to come along and help clear them all out for me) You can always help me power level you know!! lol

20. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    With all the bugs and rampant cheats going on I have stoped playing, altho i was on the US server, wish i could have played with you guys.