BMW M3 crashed into house

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by WildStyle, Jul 23, 2008.

1. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    this is all about hating on rich people, as always

2. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    Utterly irresponsible rich people, maybe, who (rightly) think they can get away with just about anything.

3. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    first sorry about the incident WildStyle, how much worth of damage was there on the property?

Also, how the hell could a 19 year old insure an M3, damn his parents much have been stupid and rich ;)

4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Rich people get away with things. thats how the world works sadly enough.

remember her ? :p

[​IMG]

5. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    If it's an accident sure they can !

6. izikog

izikog Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6950@70 910/1400
    I agree with you... if a person is ignorant and stupid can make a lot of dammage also with a zastava yugo you do not need a M3 to get in truble

7. WildStyle

WildStyle Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    No idea, luckily it's nothing to do with me. Perhaps a slight misunderstanding there. I just saw the story and wondered what people who aren't car enthusiasts thought of young drivers and the situation in general.

Agree with you about insurance, but if you have the money, you can pretty much insure anything you like at any age.

8. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    That's funny, cuz in 2004 the exact same thing happened nearby, it was a BMW as well and the driver was about the same age.

9. Sparx

Sparx Guest

GPU:
    Asus HD 6950 OC 2GB
    Is it just me or why can't I find WildStyle saying it was his house? But some of you are saying sorry for the incident and things as if it was his house..?

10. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    Yeah... reading over it again i can't.

11. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Your kidding right! I get well pissed off at the kids on mopeds! 'Suicide jockeys' I call em! Riding like ****in idiots and as if the highway code only applies to 'other people'!

12. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I think the biggest fail here is buying a white M3.

13. Marduk-

Marduk- Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 8800GT @ 680/1800
    Not only males these days. Have you seen all the young females driving like hoons?
    There are already laws in place in Australia that restrict what you can drive while on your Probationary and Learners license.

14. ManicOne

ManicOne Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS 5850 Crossfire
    In Australia the first three years of driving are called Probationary. You have to display "P" plates on your car. Part of the conditions are power to weight restrictions on what you drive. We have some of the toughest driving laws in the world, with the flipside being that Aussie roads are pretty damn safe. No P plater in Australia can legally drive an M3.

Edit: Oops, Marduk-, just saw your post!

15. Marduk-

Marduk- Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 8800GT @ 680/1800
    You elaborated on my post anyway :) Just a minor correction. I'm not sure what other states are but in Victoria and New South Wales it's 4 years on your Ps. I'll quote vicroads to save time typing :p

We (Victoria) are conforming with New South Wales so I assume most of this applies for New South Wales aswell.

On your learners now (Been about a year this way) you have to have 120 hours logged and signed off in a book before they allow you to go for your Ps.

For those interested here is the site for VicRoads. http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home

16. biggerx

biggerx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3070 FTW
    I've been driving since I was 15 & have a flawless record. No tickets/infractions or accidents. This is on Los Angeles freeways btw, if you've never driven them then your lucky. Everyone dives 80 mph on your ass & no one knows how to merge. I think it has more to do with your intelligence then anything else. Not age.

I think most females should never be allowed to drive. I've known only two in my life that actually knew what the hell they were doing.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  17. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    Thats pretty silly, especially since your learning to drive in all events/locations/situations etc,

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  18. Eric1987

Eric1987 Banned

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    Thats just the opposite with what I've seen. My GF was good at parrallel parking and distance in the car in front of her. But if it came to REAL driving she wouldnt know wtf she was doing. Especially in a manual.

19. Eric1987

Eric1987 Banned

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    A horsepower limit will do a LOT. AND driving school if you have over a certain amount. Also for RWD too. Whats the chances of someone getting in that wreck with a 120hp civic or a 350hp camaro. The camaro has a MUCH MUCH bigger chance. RWD being the biggest.

20. gampamu

gampamu Guest

GPU:
    MSI 8800GTS 320
    It is most unfortunate the the accident occured. The good news is no serious injuries or fatalities resulted from it.