Samsung 275T LCD's white color is yellow!

Discussion in 'The HTPC, HDTV & Ultra High Definition section' started by softcris, Apr 20, 2008.

1. softcris

softcris Active Member

GPU:
    XFX-HD 4870 X2 2GB DDR5
    :stewpid: ...
    I needed some support here.
    I just install a new board with all it's new drivers and new bios, All perfect running...SLI is finally giving me some joy- my 3D applications are fine etc..but just after installing CS3 Photoshop- that one 'complaint' that the monitor's colors were wrong. Nothing done by Photoshop...so...(Now after install OS (XP64bits)and the applications- the LCD monitor shows in Adobe Photoshop a white color in yellow and so all the gamma turned to yellowish.)

I did install the monitor's driver from the Samsung CD as well the 'MagicTunePremiun'(comes with it in the CD) but nothing has changed that problem.
    Would you advise me to do what to fix that? Thanks a lot to answer me soon since I have a project going on and do need colors to be exact.
    in others words where can calibrate the monster?:pc1:
    thankd

2. parginos

parginos Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980ti Gainward SG
    my friend i had the same problem, and the solution was simple, at least worked for me. try to uninstall the driver for your monitor and leave it as plug and play monitor. and then try to run photoshop.
    if that dont work, when you run photoshop first time after installation it ask you something about monitor profile use the ignore profile option.

i hope that ll work for you as it did for me.

3. Psytek

Psytek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 260 GTX 216 SLI
    You need to set both the colour profile in windows, and the colour profile in photoshop to sRGB. The colour profile that comes with the monitor is set to make colours look 'better' on the screen, but they are not accurate colours.

You need to go into display settings > advanced > color management in windows.
    And in photoshop edit > color settings (shift+ctrl+K), change the default RGB profile to the sRGB one.