ATT beta with HD 3xxx (and may be 2xxx) support

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    2 Bhairava - Thats really strange. I don't have this game, but I'm sure there is something wrong.
    Can you just test this with other game? Try to move down OSD in any other games. try to find value to move to the center of screen.
    Look here
    [​IMG]

2. Bhairava

Bhairava Guest

GPU:
    2x 5850
    Y: -200
    With other apllications works.

[​IMG]

What's wrong with Assassin's Creed?

3. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I don't know :( I think I will have this game on next week. So I will check it

4. freestart

freestart New Member

Hi,

thanks for your splendid work! I am testing this last version beta with my Sapphire ATI 3870 blue edition; I have two monitor and I use pc in dual view mode when I start Ati tray icon and click on "Display\Extented Desktop" it don't turn on the other monitor :cry: I must do "Display\Settings...\Display 2 powe on. Then On Screen Display if I turn on it donesn't appear on my desktop :confused: Please help me !!!

5. Bhairava

Bhairava Guest

GPU:
    2x 5850
    Ok, thank you mate. :)

6. Jackalantern

Jackalantern New Member

GPU:
    HIS 1650GT AGP 512
    I have a simple question about ATT, and I suppose CCC as well since I get the same results.

Anyways, whenever I change the "Video Overlay" Settings they never seem to save themselves. For instance I'll change the deinterlacing method to "Motion Adaptive" and change saturation and contrast as well. However the options reset to default and "application decide" on their own immediately after I close it....this happens with CCC as well. I am wondering why as it is quite annoying.

7. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    2 freestart - Sorry I can not help you. I'm tired to write that I unable to implement everything CCC has! I don't have information, I don't have hardware. So if something doesn't work it will not work until I will be able to check it. And I don't have 2 monitors and even has no monitors with DVI connection! Thats why a lot functions doesn't work for DVI connected monitors.

2 ackalantern - No problem on my system. If this also happened in CCC, so you need to clean up system and reinstall drivers. May be this will help

8. Jackalantern

Jackalantern New Member

GPU:
    HIS 1650GT AGP 512
  9. freestart

freestart New Member

OK thanks!

10. gaintbeam

gaintbeam Guest

Hi Ray,

Just wondering, should people bother with enabling high quality AF anymore with the 3xxx series? Does it still work?

Also what exactly does enabling high quality AF through the advanced tweak menu do? Is it costly in terms of fps?

11. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I sow this option disabled under Win XP 64, but after moving to Vista64 this option can be enabled now, but I don't know is it work or not.

It should cost 1-2 FPS not more.

12. Moonblood

Moonblood New Member

hi i've a 3850 512m and use ur att

now i want to raise the voltage a little bit using the tool (removed my pencil mode)
    there is maximal voltage of 1.254 (what is default 3d voltage of the 3850)

i can add custom voltage but what values means what?

e.g. when i want to use 1.400 volt?

13. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Already wrote. There are no way to use softvolmod. Anything higher than your 3D voltage will not be applied. Custom voltages is only for thous who already did pencil or hardvolmod.

14. Olstyle

Olstyle New Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX280 OC
    Now the Filter type seems to be a global setting. Whenever I change it in one profile with custom settings, all Profiles are changed.
    And there are some apps where changing the number of samples doesn´t work either.
    Maybe I should just try to do a clean install auf ATT...:bang:

15. Moonblood

Moonblood New Member

ok then i do my hardmod again but where do i know what custom value means what voltage?

i didnt find anything like a table in the thread

16. dylan_dog

dylan_dog Active Member

GPU:
    Ati Sapphire HD4@720/1100
    Ray, i have the version 1172 and i have realized that screenshots capture doesn't work fine.
    Infact when i click the appropriate button, the captured screenshot is not that i would have to like to capture!

17. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    AA filter? I don't think that it changed in all profiles , but I can check it today.

2 dylan_dog - What exactly you don't like? :)

18. dylan_dog

dylan_dog Active Member

GPU:
    If i want to capture, for example, a Assassin's Creed in game screenshot, the image is instead the desktop image!

19. Mr.StanleyDudek

Mr.StanleyDudek Master Guru

GPU:
    VisionTek HD 3870 X2 1GB
    I think that's an Assassin's Creed bug.
    To get a screen of the current AC view you have to alt-tab out then back in, and THEN grab a screen and it should work.
    I had this same problem using the printscreen button AND ATT screenshots.
    FRAPS screens seem to grab without any problems at all though, without alt-tabbing.

20. dylan_dog

dylan_dog Active Member

GPU:
    Ok, thanks for your help!:)
    I will try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.