The Matrix Online --> MMORPG

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Deleted member 44740, May 16, 2003.

1. Neal

Neal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Ti4200 128mb
    looks amazing...hehe! I wont be able to see the film till june 10th ish because ive got exams how crummy is that :(

2. I'm writing a test directly after the movie. I'll be out till 3 o'clock in the night and 3 hours later --> test :D

3. Neal

Neal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Ti4200 128mb
    lolll...joker! i so badly wanna c the film...im getting some new parts for my comp just 2 play enter the matrix :p (well and for doom 3, half life 2, and continuing an A level computing course, but u get the idea :p)

4. Kyaner

Kyaner Hellenic Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800GT 700/1680/1000
    Movie spoiler :p

Already watched the movie, much better than the first one, it's a bit of a mind f@ck and it totaly leaves u hanging at the end, i really hate that, but other than that a good movie all around, great special FX as expected and more than a few surprises in the plot :)

5. k that sounds interesting but please don't tell more ;)

6. Kyaner

Kyaner Hellenic Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800GT 700/1680/1000
    I'll keep it secret keep it safe :p

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    how is this online game? it still runs? it scks? any! playing this?

8. Jake

Jake Member Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GTX 768Mb
    Holy 5 year old thread ressurection !!

Doubt anyone is still playing it, it wasnt much good 3 years ago, let alone now :)

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    hell yeah. i didnt want to open a new threat. i was just searching whole net about it. iam not even sure servers r running. game has a medium score from review sits. but some users say awesome, some users say crap....lol...

10. Jake

Jake Member Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GTX 768Mb
    Think its still got a couple of servers running, but pretty much any of the major MMOs around are better and offer more than Matrix. Just my opinion though :)

11. Grahf

Grahf Guest

GPU:
    MSI N580GTX Lightning
    WHOA!!!!! This thread is like a Time Capsule!!

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    imoa i never expected this kind of reactions :D. lol.

the reason why i interes with Matrix online is; i RE watched Trilogy after i wacthed them in cinema. in my 5+1 home theatre. awesome. and i wanted to ..play some game about Matrix. lol. i re installed Matrix: the path of Neo. applied latest patch and a trainie program which gives me unlimited LIFE and Ammo+ Energy of ..what was that ..which lets u slow time tc.. :p. anyway. i wondered if this online game is good but i real enough stuff and this is ..something not good. thanks.