ATT beta with HD 3xxx (and may be 2xxx) support

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XibaD

XibaD Active Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 7850 2Gb
    I'm new in posting in the forum, but I follow your project a long time ago. I was expecting for the 3xxx support, and finally has come!!! Thank you very much Ray :)

I agree with AS6. Here with 3850 and bios mod. By the way, I also modded to have 0,9 v as the lowest voltage possible. Maybe is also possible to implement this one?

Great work Ray. Thanks again.

P.S. : how do I have to do for OVERDRIVE stop messing around? I think my system crashes when finding max gpu/mem because OVERDRIVE has already forced the lowest default voltage... :(

2. outo

outo Member

GPU:
    2x Asus HD 3870
    Ok, but mystically it shows 90% for each card when playing COD4.

3. WerderFan

WerderFan Member

GPU:
    Club3D HD5770 OC
    Same problem with 1124.

Do you have an idea wthat´s the problem, Ray?

WerderFan

4. Pidel

Pidel Member

Hi

I now have the tool to run and brought it works quite well

I have a question to the first voltage

The tension with the profiles over, or is always the decisive selected worth?

Is more than 1.3v voltage on software?

greets

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008

5. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Are you sure your 3d voltage is 1.33? Look in SysInfor OverDrive 5 part. Post it here please.
    About display control, this part of ATT is required full reprogramming and this is hardest part of ATT! So at this moment I just don't have so much time and information do it.

Not yet. Unwinder told me that he used same procedure to overclock 2xxx as used for 3xxx. So if RT work but not ATT the problem can be in my code. I will try to make some kind of debug version for you check everything. I will tell you when this version will be available.

I can add it but I don't think it will work :)

Sometimes i've got black screens too with internal scanner. And I have no idea why. At this moment if you apply clocks in overclocking window it will disable Catalyst OverDrive functionality.

Each card? Where can you monitor both cards?

No. I've received some positive responses from other 3870 owners about this Apply Fix button. You must not use any other utils before testing it in ATT! And even try to disable CCC from autoloading.

I can put there even 220v :) But I don't think it will work :) There are no way at this moment to find exact current GPU voltage. If some of you know how to use multimeter to test, I can make special version with voltage options to check.

6. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    BTW what was table? Can you provide list of values?

7. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Ok.
    here is a new beta 1127.
    I've added new atitray.ini option to unlock higher voltages for 3xxx video boards. Look for opt_allow_hv. And be very careful!!! I don't know is higher voltages can be applied or not! So if you suddenly will burn your board don't write me about! :infinity: Use it at your own risk!

http://cid-a50350ea7a969f0c.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/attsetup.exe

8. gsbueno

gsbueno Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire AMD HD 6870
    BTW Mr Ray, can we (the x19xx users) use your new beta version of your ATT? or we should still be with the older ones (I have ver. 1.3.6.1067)? Thank you for your fantastic program!!!!

9. outo

outo Member

GPU:
    2x Asus HD 3870
  10. krakjen

krakjen Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 290 Tri-X
    You, sir, are my new hero :>

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008

11. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    yes you can. There are no improvements for old board but anyway I have fixed also a few general bugs too.

12. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
  13. Pidel

Pidel Member

For me, there is still only 1.3v, or what do I do wrong?

14. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    CURSED SLOW INTERNET!, double post.

15. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    I believe 3dmark rejects most driver based image quality settings to keep the driver makers from 'optimising' code for specifically running during 3dmark. I doubt you'll get AA to work from the control panel with 3dmark. Try a game.

Like I said dude, CPU bottleneck. 3dmark is very bottlenecked at 1280x1024 especially on 2 x 3870X2s. Turn the resolution up and it will probably show you higher utilisation numbers.

16. wekktor

wekktor Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX470 SC @ 780/1620
    Hi Ray Adams!

Its a very nice program, but how do I do to overclock both my cards? can only overclock one card

17. legoman666

legoman666 Member

I thought as much, thanks.

18. outo

outo Member

GPU:
    2x Asus HD 3870
    Hi again!

2 Ray:

Here are the results.

Single:
    [​IMG]

Crossfire:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, when using single its 99% all the time. :) GPUZ gives me the same numbers.

In otherhand Crossfire has it about 80-95% BUT it gives more framerates. It seems that COD4 utilizes the cards to the max BUT my CPU and RAM is really killing my performace. :)

Im running the 1124 with Catalyst 8.2 drives WITHOUT CCC.

Still waiting on for dualcard overclock and monitoring. :)

THANKS AGAIN for this nice software!

19. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    2 Pidel - Read carefully what I wrote. You have to edit atitray.ini file :)

Today I have conversation with Unwinder about Cf. And said it seems that it will be impossible to Overclock HD 2xxx,3xxx boards in CrossFire mode because Catalyst interface applies it to primary board only.
    Anyway, outo you have CF so I will make an additional SysInfo reports to check it. And I will ask you to give me more information when will be required, of course if you want to help :) I don't want to bother you.

20. Folken84

Folken84 New Member

GPU:
    3870@999/2500
    I have done many tests with other games,yes the AA works good(it is true that are all games with a special setting for the AA) it doesn't work only with PES2008, this is the only game that i can't activate the AA, but before when I used the CCC the AA works Properly... Perhaps I must use another type of AA?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.